Your Super Bowl feast?

Doomsay

Reaction score
Beef tacos, chicken quesadillas & lot's of fresh guac and queso. Beers of Mexico and Vinho Verde. Shots for Brady sacks + 2 for Brady whines on non-calls.

Gotta keep the Pats behind us on the Super Bowl ledger, really thought we'd be the ones playing them this afternoon.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Beef tacos, chicken quesadillas & lot's of fresh guac and queso. Beers of Mexico and Vinho Verde. Shots for Brady sacks + 2 for Brady whines on non-calls.

Gotta keep the Pats behind us on the Super Bowl ledger, really thought we'd be the ones playing them this afternoon.

Like for the food, embrace Brady, tho, Dooms :)

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Tuna sandwiches, sour cream & onion chips, and soda or water......i had a nice spread planned, but the minute we lost to GB, i didn't feel like going all out to celebrate the game.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I have been boozin...so, l kept it real simple...cooked up a ton of mac and cheddar and ground up some nice brisket...fried it with all the spices...mixed it with the Mac...a workin mans SB feast...just add alcohol...perfect.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I have been boozin...so, l kept it real simple...cooked up a ton of mac and cheddar and ground up some nice brisket...fried it with all the spices...mixed it with the Mac...a workin mans SB feast...just add alcohol...perfect.
Omg. Dannnnng bro. Tell the truth. Who cooked? You or the missus

Doomsay

Reaction score
Like for the food, embrace Brady, tho, Dooms :)
I embrace those who embrace him.. roughly, as in pile drive. I live in Pats country, a real vile and self entitled fanbase, I want to drive by all the teary kids waiting for buses tomorrow morning with their free Brady shirts on. Unfortunately, I think the cheaters will win.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
I had meatloaf and cream corn with a side of tropical fruit out of a can.

The meatloaf was topped with a ketchup, brown sugar, mustardseed glaze with a couple dashes of worcestshire sauce.

Now you know. You can focus on the game now.

yimyammer

Reaction score
thumb_600.jpg