Your Super Bowl feast?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Philly Cheese steak sandwiches, jalapeno poppers, mini hot dogs in barbeque sauce, chicken wings.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I just cannot do wings well or I would do them. I just cannot get the sauce to thicken right.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Homemade shrimp/crab cocktails, buffalo wings, steak fajita nachos and grilled rib eyes. Started the morning off with a French toast bread pudding bake :thumbup:

It is not warm here in SoCal today so no problem staying home :)

Hardline

Reaction score
What is about this super bowl worth feasting over?

I can tell by most of your super bowl menus that the majority of you aren't from or in Texas.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I can tell by most of your super bowl menus that the majority of you aren't from or in Texas.

I am from Texas but you kind of answered your own question. This SB isn't worth the hassle of smoking a brisket or ribs for hours on end :laugh:

lukin2006

Reaction score
Beer, Wine, Pizza and the usual chips and peanut type munchies...glad the hype, talk and all that other nonsense are almost over and the game is only hours away...I don't watch or follow any of talking heads leading up to the game unless the Cowboys are in the game...

Vero_F250

Reaction score

I lived in Lewisville (30 min north of Dallas) up until I joined the military at age 20. I'm feasting over it because I am stationed near Boston, the wife is a die hard Pats fan and she watched our 3 kids every Dallas game so I could enjoy. I asked what she wanted to feast on so wings it is! Time to pay the piper!

Don't need a "Texas menu" when it's Pats vs Falcons...you cater to your guests! Lol.

Last edited:

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Who cares about the SB if the Cowboys aren't in it?

Isn't it kind of a waste of money throwing a party for two teams you don't care about? Just my opinion.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Going to chow down some BBQ during the game. By the way there's a rumor floating a certain someone might be attending the SB, not because they're interested in the game but because they want to take credit for the large crowd assembled.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going to chow down some BBQ during the game. By the way there's a rumor floating a certain someone might be attending the SB, not because they're interested in the game but because they want to take credit for the large crowd assembled.
who Lady Gaga?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score

Compensating for smaller crowds elsewhere, is he?