Your thoughts on a potential change to Dallas Cowboys Uniforms

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Yes they need a change! People act like they still wear what they wore in the 1960 season. There's been changes along the years and it's time for another one

DandyDon52

Reaction score
no changes.
unless we go back to the 80s road blue.
other wise...
:starspin:DO.NOT.TOUCH.:starspin:
Yes ! do not mess with them!
I hate the seahawks,denver and the other non classic uni's. It is what made the nfl appealing, when they all had same type uni.
Too many are going to dark colors which are almost black. when 2 of those play it is like one team in white and one in black, so almost a BW picture.
teams should be easily recognizable, instead of waiting for a helmet shot to id the team.

Flamma

Reaction score
Me too. In highschool I played at the old astrodome field. It was like playing on green indoor outdoor carpet over concrete. Hurt every time I got tackled.

Yep. As a kid I got to run around a little on giants stadiums concrete carpet once. Not even remotely close to natural grass.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I always loved the double-star jerseys, even though I'm in the minority. Just leave them as is, otherwise we'll get some garbage like the Rams or matte helmets.
Have to admit that I was somewhat partial to those as well.

ICP

Reaction score
I don't care if they wear pink with purple stars as long as they at least get to maybe the Championship game....

Pass2Run

Reaction score
These are the most boring threads all year, every year.

Uniforms.

Huh?