Your thoughts on Vaping?

kskboys

Reaction score
No it wasn’t. It was started to smoke pot. First time I tried a vapor was in 2000,by a friend to get stoned. The argument is this...would you rather people smoke cigarettes and cigars or Juul and vaping? Because people are going to smoke regardless,it’s just what humans do and I can’t stop it anymore than having only good drivers on the roads. So I’d rather they use those,than annoy people with the smell,and litter of smoking real tobacco. But vaping is basically for the stoner crowd,and you guys just don’t know it.
Nope, I didn't know it. I had no idea there were vape cigs for pot until recently. However, I'd change my statement to "the proliferation of vaping/ecigs was done w/ the excuse of promoting quitting smoking."

Would that be more accurate?

kskboys

Reaction score
I don't know as I've heard a successful quitting story using vaping. Maybe one.

John813

Reaction score
My thought is this, let people smoke whatever they want. If it has known carcinogens in the product, and the consumer is made aware of it and still continues the usage, their health insurance has the right to drop them.

Vape away in your own home/car. Everytime I see someone vape in their car it reminds me of Cheech and Chong Up in smoke when he rolls down his window.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That is a false statement. It is most certainly better than traditional cigarettes.
Nothing is better than my occasional fat Cuban cigar with a jigger of Kentucky bourbon on my balcony overlooking my land. Nothing in moderation is bad for you. Peace my brother. Don't let those that speak with forked tongues get under your skin. Cheers.