Za’Darious Smith taking personal timeouts

perrykemp

Reaction score
Anybody else watching the game yesterday think it was complete BS that Za’Darius Smith kept going down, allowing the Packers defense to catch a breather, and then being back on the field a play or two later?

We’ve all seen this before, bit I never saw it to this extreme before.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers and the Packers always cheat. They have absolutely no problem taking full advantage of and stretching the rules to their advantage if it means they winning. That is why I can't stand that smirkly cheat and his team. Can't stand any Cowboys fans who keep on praising that whiny cheat one bit either. No integrity whatsoever.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Anybody else watching the game yesterday think it was complete BS that Za’Darius Smith kept going down, allowing the Packers defense to catch a breather, and then being back on the field a play or two later?

We’ve all seen this before, bit I never saw it to this extreme before.

Was at the game.

He did it four times, all four times were when the clock was stopped, three of those times were when our offense started to get on a roll. The last three times he came back on the field the same drive, wasn't looking the first time.

He also had should have been kicked out of the game. Late hit, then PF, then getting in Dak's facemask way after the play on the opposite end of the field and the refs didn't do a thing about it.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers and the Packers always cheat. They have absolutely no problem taking full advantage of and stretching the rules to their advantage if it means they winning. That is why I can't stand that smirkly cheat and his team. Can't stand any Cowboys fans who keep on praising that whiny cheat one bit either. No integrity whatsoever.

So the winningest franchise in the league up in New England is notorious for such stretching of the rules. Perhaps the Cowboys need to get on board.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was on another discussion board and they said two years ago at AT&T after a big play, Rodgers got in a Cowboys Cheerleader's face and yelled "That's how you do it!" or something to that effect. A cheerleader! They didn't show it on TV but her name is Maddie and she's still a DCC. I bet she can't stand him to this day.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can't stand Aaron Rodgers with a passion.

renny

Reaction score
The NFL should make a rule that if you go down in the field of play, you can't come back in for at least 1 quarter. I think they could justify it under the player safety rules.
At least one series.