Za’Darious Smith taking personal timeouts

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I was on another discussion board and they said two years ago at AT&T after a big play, Rodgers got in a Cowboys Cheerleader's face and yelled "That's how you do it!" or something to that effect. A cheerleader! They didn't show it on TV but her name is Maddie and she's still a DCC. I bet she can't stand him to this day.
She should have clawed his face HARD and left a permanent mark for all to see how much of a jerk he truly is!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Anybody else watching the game yesterday think it was complete BS that Za’Darius Smith kept going down, allowing the Packers defense to catch a breather, and then being back on the field a play or two later?

We’ve all seen this before, bit I never saw it to this extreme before.
looks like he went down 4 plus times..was odd

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You did say it the last time or two before we played Green Bay. That notwithstanding, answer and explain how you think Rodgers cheats since you said that here and another poster asked you.
It wasn't me. Get your facts straight!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers and the Packers always cheat. They have absolutely no problem taking full advantage of and stretching the rules to their advantage if it means they winning. That is why I can't stand that smirkly cheat and his team. Can't stand any Cowboys fans who keep on praising that whiny cheat one bit either. No integrity whatsoever.

yeah Rodgers irks me like no other, even their new HC has that smirk.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Rodgers is a Jackwagon, always has been but to deny his skills is ridiculous. Anybody who watched Rodgers play QB and then watched Dak play and can't see how superior Rodgers is, well, can't lie to myself.

I don't like him at all but he's really good.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
The corrective move for this behavior is the second time the same player is hurt, they are taken off the field and cannot come back into the game if it is the fourth quarter and the team loses a time out.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I agree. When the Cowboys got into a little offensive rhythm, someone on the Packers would go down on the turf. Then two plays later the injured Packer continued playing like nothing happened.
Well if I were the HC of cowboys, i would start to have my players do the same thing after big plays by gb or when my guys needed a break.
turnabout is fair play.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Yoo hoo! You never answered my question about how you think Aaron Rodgers cheats. How does he?
I would answer he is like an attorney. You know the guys no one likes until you need them. Then when you are done with them, you go back thinking how slimy they are. Aaron Rodgers is that guy. He is a snake, who takes advantage of unwritten rules, to give himself an advantage. While it is legal because there is no rule against it, it isn't decent. Like when an attorney gets a slime ball off in court due to a technicality.

That is my assessment of him.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The NFL should make a rule that if you go down in the field of play, you can't come back in for at least 1 quarter. I think they could justify it under the player safety rules.
Teams would run out of players.

Just make it for that series.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I would answer he is like an attorney. You know the guys no one likes until you need them. Then when you are done with them, you go back thinking how slimy they are. Aaron Rodgers is that guy. He is a snake, who takes advantage of unwritten rules, to give himself an advantage. While it is legal because there is no rule against it, it isn't decent. Like when an attorney gets a slime ball off in court due to a technicality.

I agree. I think the move is Bush League. I'm hard pressed to believe the spirit of the 12 men on the field rule was to allow QBs to quick snap to catch a player a couple yards away from the sidelines during a substitution. Good for Rodgers to find a rule he can take advantage of but I wish the NFL would address it to close that loop hole.

MarcusRock

Reaction score

Takes advantage of unwritten rules? How so? He hard counts like every other QB does and spontaneously goes into hurry-up when another team lollygags it. That's being head's up and thinking. You'd hate it if Dak got good at that?

By the way, thanks for taking up a discussion that another was too scared to defend when pressed. I was right that it was him saying this in the past so add liar to coward with that one.