Za’Darious Smith taking personal timeouts

shabazz

Reaction score
I can't stand Aaron Rodgers with a passion.

Of course you cant. Hes EVERTHING Dak is not. A baller at the QB position that adapts and overcomes. Jealousy is a poor trait to have

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Of course you cant. Hes EVERTHING Dak is not. A baller at the QB position that adapts and overcomes. Jealousy is a poor trait to have
Yeah he's everything Prescott isn't. A cocky quarterback that throws everybody under the bus it's never his fault. You're right Prescott would never do that Perry screw Aaron Rodgers

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why am I jealous I'm not a quarterback. You seem to have some kind of delusion. LMAO

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'll take Prescott before Aaron Rodgers any day of the week right now. Aaron Rodgers LMAO medial Loverboy.

renny

Reaction score
I
I don't think that would be enough to stop people from doing it. If Smith had to sit out a whole quarter at a minimum for the medical staff to fully evaluate him, he would be on his feet.
I said one series because most of the time there is a really injury and you don't want to keep a player out if he can return. I also believe a really good player wouldn't fake an injury and would want to be out a series.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Was at the game.

He did it four times, all four times were when the clock was stopped, three of those times were when our offense started to get on a roll. The last three times he came back on the field the same drive, wasn't looking the first time.

He also had should have been kicked out of the game. Late hit, then PF, then getting in Dak's facemask way after the play on the opposite end of the field and the refs didn't do a thing about it.
Yeah man, it was easy to hate that guy.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah he's everything Prescott isn't. A cocky quarterback that throws everybody under the bus it's never his fault. You're right Prescott would never do that Perry screw Aaron Rodgers

Rodger's a winner. We have the Messiah who walks on water and can do no wrong and feasted on teams with a 2-12 record. Yeah, lets make him the highest paid QB in the NFL!!!!!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Rodger's a winner. We have the Messiah who walks on water and can do no wrong and feasted on teams with a 2-12 record. Yeah, lets make him the highest paid QB in the NFL!!!!!
And Prescott has better stats than Rogers the last three seasons. So I guess you're saying Prescott is a winner also.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can see Prescott fault. But you haters come out of the woodwork you can't wait for the team to fail so you can blame him. It's the consistency. Of the agenda. The difference is I don't have an agenda

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Fantasyland Hero worship for Mr. Mediocre
Is something mentally wrong with your thinking. Seriously. Who's worshipping anybody. Is that how your mind works. And I'm supposed to take anything you say with integrity

Sydla

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers and the Packers always cheat. They have absolutely no problem taking full advantage of and stretching the rules to their advantage if it means they winning. That is why I can't stand that smirkly cheat and his team. Can't stand any Cowboys fans who keep on praising that whiny cheat one bit either. No integrity whatsoever.

Rodgers cheats?

How so?

shabazz

Reaction score
And Prescott has better stats than Rogers the last three seasons. So I guess you're saying Prescott is a winner also.

.......and still couldn't get it done against The Saints 26th ranked defense. 1 whole TD. He needs to begone

shabazz

Reaction score
Is something mentally wrong with your thinking. Seriously. Who's worshipping anybody. Is that how your mind works. And I'm supposed to take anything you say with integrity

Integrity? From the same guy who said he would take Dakota over Rodgers, Mahomes and Brady? your credibility is in serious doubt, however your blind homerism is safely in check

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
.......and still couldn't get it done against The Saints 26th ranked defense. 1 whole TD. He needs to begone
You going to blame him for the Saints game now you're really lost integrity. LMAO Cooper dropped 3/3 down Drive killing passes. Elliott put the ball on the ground. Witten fumbled. But this Prescott fault you lost it my cowboy brother