Zach Martin out ** do NOT discuss covid/vaccinations **

grgnfg420

Reaction score
We just have to call plays where dark gets the ball out quick. But we’re probably the worst in the league when it comes to plugging in guys on the o line. It’s always very glaring when we’re missing a guy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
i guess in game we are supposed to lose might as well have built in excuse and get it over with..maybe sit LC use him as backup in an emergency and load up for LAC??
That’s silly. And what happens if Dak and Zeke sit out next week do we sit guys out for the Chargers game to? We can’t be fearful of losing. You just have no idea how the game goes. What if the Buccs play sloppy? What is Brady gets hurt? Go out there and try to win. Everyone needs the experience anyway especially our youth.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
We just have to call plays where dark gets the ball out quick. But we’re probably the worst in the league when it comes to plugging in guys on the o line. It’s always very glaring when we’re missing a guy.

I would agree but lets see if MM can change that...missing one is not like missing 4 like last season. JG showed ALOT he has no pension for changing strategy when the lineup changed...

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
We might be better off just forfeiting this game than risking injury to Dak in a game we probably can’t win.
Nobody wants to say it, and nobody wants to admit it,, and while Jerry is probably sweating more than a hooker in church right now with this news, there is no way Dak sits.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
That’s silly. And what happens if Dak and Zeke sit out next week do we sit guys out for the Chargers game to? We can’t be fearful of losing. You just have no idea how the game goes. What if the Buccs play sloppy? What is Brady gets hurt? Go out there and try to win. Everyone needs the experience anyway especially our youth.

Its unreal how JG has jaded this fanbase...OTHER TEAMS PLAY AND WIN THROUGH AN OL INJURY....lets see if MM can change this trend...

blueblood70

Reaction score
not really if LC stinger needs an extra week why force it? CM at LG TYN at RT and let LC be backup this game and have him fresh..man dont overreact i didn't say dit all of them just guy nursing an injury in game now missing arguably one of our best of not #1 player? just saying..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Nobody wants to say it, and nobody wants to admit it,, and while Jerry is probably sweating more than a hooker in church right now with this news, there is no way Dak sits.
At least not voluntarily. Wait until he gets pounded . He might be laying down instead of sitting.

Adreme

Reaction score
Here come the Dak excuses.

Only haters call reality an excuse. Tom Brady looked awful and done 2 years ago and last year looked good and the reason is that no QB wins with nothing. The job of a QB is to take what they are given and get the most out of it but if they are not being given anything then you cannot get the most out of it.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I mean he can’t block for himself but it’s up to the coaches to overcome this. McCarthy needs to do what he’s paid to do.
Moore needs to have a max protect conservative game plan.
No need for TB to be concerned with Coop, Lamb, Gallup, Zeke, Pollard, Jarwin and Schultz.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Kansas City went into the Super Bowl with both of their starting tackles out. I’ve never seen a quarterback harassed in a playoff game the way that Mahomes was harassed in that one. This is not good. This is not good at all.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I know you guys have Chaz flashbacks...again the JG coaching staff was bad...other staffs would've helped a backup lineman not left him to get murder like that and get the QB killed....Give MM and KM a chance to show they can cover when 1 OL goes down..

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
At least not voluntarily. Wait until he gets pounded . He might be laying down instead of sitting.
I understand your concern, but just talking reality here, and you know it.. Dak would be playing in this game if Smith was out as well.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
MM dealt with OL injuries all last year....they played thru it and they lost....lol.

Again there is a diference between 1 and 4...he was missing 3 most of the year and his QB...that is a big diference from missing 1 OG. I know Zack is great but they can cover one OL going down ...

blueblood70

Reaction score
MM dealt with OL injuries all last year....they played thru it and they lost....lol.
with our 3rd string ol and 4 qbs, no jarwin, zeke banged up , and many defenders also out or effected..not the same.you can plug few holes in a Dam but once it cracks just hope to not be in its path..

NOT THE SAME