Zach Martin out ** do NOT discuss covid/vaccinations **

Soth

Reaction score
If both Collins and Martin are out then this will be a massacre. Dak better run for his life.

terra

Reaction score
Well damn….that’s tough. For him anyway. Cowboys just have to adapt. Guys are going to miss every week. Next man up.
Yeah, sure, just replace a future Hall of Famer like it is nothing. Really DUMB.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We can't ever field an entirely healthy team.
Snake bit as usual. :laugh:

So next man up, we will have our depth tested. Dak may need to get rid of the ball just a little quicker. Maybe some short quick passes. Slants to CeeDee, then let him run.
Some roll outs, as they have that play, roll out to the right, hit the TE 5 to 8 yards up field, let them run, at least for 1st downs.

Need to establish the run quick, then some play action. Also a few deep throws, make them back off of stacking the box.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh no. We suck again!
oh-no-we-suck-again.jpg

Not true, but still funny ... :D

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can we just catch some damn breaks this season for a freakin change.

OIP.qw4OQlepo4jgShrQaJ6nUAHaEc

nathanlt

Reaction score
I just have to say, I've gotten so cynical about all of this... I wouldn't put it past anybody to submit a false notification to Zach Martin, (and possibly other key players) that they have no choice but to be benched for this big game. Of course, they still want the game to be exciting, so they will not give that notification to Dak Prescott, so that the matchup still sounds exciting, Dak vs Brady.

Without multiple weapons, it will be really lopsided. However, as long as Micah Parsons is out there, I believe that it will be a good game. In fact, I hope that Parsons personally notifies Brady during a blitz that he'll be out of the game as well.

stiletto

Reaction score
We’ve been hit worse this season than last season. We clearly haven’t been as careful this time around. You can’t let your guard down with this.

Yeah was thinking that too. Obviously they've let their guard down a little. I am surprised it isn't happening with more teams.