Twitter: Zach Minter got first team snaps

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And....?!? Don't leave us hanging, people.

silver

Reaction score
Hopefully they'll use him exclusively on passing downs. Very active rushing the passer but a liability stopping the run.

Craig

Reaction score
Is that his reputation outside of getting blown up that time on Saturday?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
What was the name of that cat who played DE in a preseason game within the last few years that had 4 sacks in one game and didn't make the team?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh man I'm excited if Minter turns out to be our Selvie from last year. I was listening to Fish yesterday on 105.3 and he was saying he is definitely a 1-tech. Go ahead and take the spot from Hayden and help out our defense bro. I'm rooting for you!

Plankton

Reaction score
It says something for how awful the depth and talent is at DT that someone can come off the street, and inside of a week, he's getting first team reps.

I mean, he made a number of good plays in the game against the Ravens, but he also got horribly pancaked on the touchdown run in the third quarter.

Proximo

Reaction score
It says something for how awful the depth and talent is at DT that someone can come off the street, and inside of a week, he's getting first team reps.

I mean, he made a number of good plays in the game against the Ravens, but he also got horribly pancaked on the touchdown run in the third quarter.

You know what it tells me? It tells me that the team is creating competition on the D line to ensure they put their best combination of players on the field come game day. I'd be more alarmed if someone shined in a preseason game and then didn't get first team reps because the spot was already locked down by a mediocre vet like Hayden. At least they're leaving no stones unturned.