Zach Wilson Pro Day

cristglo

Reaction score

He could go #1
Cant Wait for Fields Pro Day Hope he blows it up! :)

Brooksey

Reaction score
I would have traded Dak (who I like, great guy) and moved into the #2 spot to land this guy, then used the cap space to build a "real defense" and make a run, but we have no stones.
Same ole story in Dallas this year, maxed at the cap with a middle of the pack defense... if we're lucky.

visionary

Reaction score
I would have traded Dak (who I like, great guy) and moved into the #2 spot to land this guy, then used the cap space to build a "real defense" and make a run, but we have no stones.
Same ole story in Dallas this year, maxed at the cap with a middle of the pack defense... if we're lucky.

same

texbumthelife

Reaction score

Remind me again how you trade a player not under contract?

tyke1doe

Reaction score

Dallas fans tend to overrate Cowboys players. Even if you tossed in the #10 pick, the Jets wouldn't have traded for Dak.

Dak is more valuable to fans and Jerry Jones than he is to the league. Someone would take him if he hit free agency with no draft compensation, but if it requires giving up a #1 pick (unless it's in the 20s), a team isn't giving that up for Dak.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

Yep! Wilson to the Jets with the #2 pick.

Although, it would be delightful once again for the Jets to pick someone else and then hear the disappointment of Jets fans across the nation (virtually and online, of course) as the franchises sticks it to them yet another time. :laugh:

Aven8

Reaction score
Jets and SF are in position to trade there current starting QB’s.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
If the Jags passed on Trevor, Urban should be ran out of the league lol
I bet you didnt think that Mayfield would have gone #1 either though lol

I don't know....I take it you didn't see Zak's pro day. Incredible throw....maybe 3 or 4 guys in the history of the game make that throw...Mahomes, Rodgers, Elway...Farve....with a flick of the wrist...falling away. 70 yards....on a rope. In the air less that 3.8 seconds.

rambo2

Reaction score
Wilson is my number 1 qb. He reminds me of Elway. I have a good feeling about him. If he went to the 49ers. He would be awesome.

rambo2

Reaction score
If Denver had any balls, they should trade everything to the Jets to get him. When I say everything, I mean something similar to what the 49ers traded to get to 3.