Twitter: Zack vs Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score

IM still taking Larry stats aside on the field the physical play nastiness in the run game is where LA gets the nod and that what we are missing right now. OUR 90s OL was the driving force of that team. just big and physical with attitude. a great wall ES22 fed off that. it what we are missing in the payoffs now against the 9ers or say the commanders DL etc

starfan1

Reaction score
as much as I like Zach and hes my 2nd or 3rd favorite cowboy hes no LA. in fact i dont think its that close. LA is not only the most dominant cowboy offensive lineman he might very well be the most dominant lineman to ever play .what zack has done is simply fantastic and i dont want to take anything away from him but if you had the privledge to watch both you would know there are just different levels of greatness and dominence.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Do you honestly need to have it explained to you?
yes, some don't like guessing, i made my choice clear.. its easier to say Allen but lets be greedy,

I'll take LA as Best LG of all-time and ZM as best RG of all time as Cowboys.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2rqXIS.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Larry started out as a Tackle didn't he? I know he started at LT even later in his career. I think the T position is much harder to maintain at a top level vs strictly RG. Both HOF players.
This from Fox Sports: He played every position on the line except center, gave up only 3.2 sacks per season — the best of any offensive lineman of his era.

Don't want to take anything away from Martin because he's been one of the top couple of guards in the business during his time here and like Allen, he will be a first-ballot Hall-of Famer. Allen with his raw strength and tenacity, though, was just a joy to watch as he beat defensive linemen into submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.