Zeke’s PFF Grade Explained

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Why do you always want to change the narrative? and not answer the questions that are posed to you?

A lot of us enjoy a well debated topic and are willing and able to be persuaded by well thought out arguments. Even if we aren't swayed we can respect the thought process. But you seem to have an axe to grind on this one and aren't really listening to the points I or anyone else are making. So, no point in continuing.

You claim I didn't answer the question, by not answering the question. Did he, yes or no, pick up the yardage needed in an important situation against the Rams?

And the argument was already made within PFF - I really don't give two craps where you or anyone else rates him. I care about the value and his upcoming contract, which I made clear. I have also made clear that I don't value the RB position - it's a plug and play position, you wouldn't have had to ask me the question if you actually read my responses in here already. So, stop attempting a circle.

Now, did this "top 3 RB", our "MVP", the "ELITE RB" pick up the crucial yards needed in the biggest game of his life against the Rams? Yes or no.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
You claim I didn't answer the question, by not answering the question. Did he, yes or no, pick up the yardage needed in an important situation against the Rams?

And the argument was already made within PFF - I really don't give two craps where you or anyone else rates him. I care about the value and his upcoming contract, which I made clear. I have also made clear that I don't value the RB position - it's a plug and play position, you wouldn't have had to ask me the question if you actually read my responses in here already. So, stop attempting a circle.

Now, did this "top 3 RB", our "MVP", the "ELITE RB" pick up the crucial yards needed in the biggest game of his life against the Rams? Yes or no.
when you answer the questions I have posed to you we might continue the discussion. its not going to be a one sided.

HanD

Reaction score
I care about the value and his upcoming contract, which I made clear. I have also made clear that I don't value the RB position - it's a plug and play position

I really didn't want Zeke but am glad we have him now. I agree to some extent that rbs are as a commodity not as big of a return and can be effective without being a high pick. I pray this doesn't end up like emmitt when many thought hambrick and lassic and many others would do the same thing behind our 90s ol and we found out that emmitt played a big part in making that ol special as well with his vision and running style. Others might not be as great as Zeke but depends on price.

As for the pff rankings...lost me at Derrick Henry being elusive.