Zeke’s worth?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
You do realize the Chiefs, Giants, 49'ers, and Commanders are all in the bottom 6 overall defenses in the league, don't you?

And the Chargers are what 32nd in the league in run defense. If Zeke plays today this game is a lot closer. They led 3-0 at half man. Dallas had been scoring 28 points a game with Zeke and 7 without. Now could he continue to mask this QB’s warts? Probably not, but I’ll take my chances any day if the week with 21 in the backfield. We’ve lost 21 points a game without him.

Last edited:

Austin 3-16

Reaction score
Hard to judge how much Ezekiel is worth exactly. We know he's worth something of nothing but with better coaching maybe not this much.

aria

Reaction score
And the Chargers are what 32nd in the league in run defense. If Zeke plays today this game is a lot closer. They led 3-0 at half man. Dallas had been scoring 28 points a game with Zeke and 7 without. Now could he continue to mask this QB’s warts? Probably not, but I’ll take my chances any day if the week with 21 in the backfield. We’ve lost 21 points a game without him.
I never diagreed the game wouldn't be closer without him.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Maybe if we had jalen Ramsey we’d be closer in these three games. Idiotic nonsense

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Everyone in the anti-Cowboys contingent and opponents knew what Zeke was worth.

Why do you think Goodell and his colluding owners pushed so hard to suspend him?