Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ezekiel Elliott ‏@EzekielElliott Oct 9

Old man stiff arm lol @JasonWitten #BigManWitten #GetTheManHisGoldJacketAlready

CuX_GeuUMAAED1a.jpg

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
As long as that arm remains stiff, I can see the Cowboys throwing him that 2 yard screen again.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I know a lot of fans only like rookies, the younger guys, backups and pet cats, but not sure how any cowboy fan couldn't have got pumped up over that play
What makes to think any of us would not love Witten and get excited about something he has done every year over the course of a HOF career? I don't get the point you're making. Would love it if you would elaborate.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
One of my favorite Witten plays... I could see that stiff arm as part of his HOF reel lol

rynochop

Reaction score
What makes to think any of us would not love Witten and get excited about something he has done every year over the course of a HOF career? I don't get the point you're making. Would love it if you would elaborate.
That some folks don't like to see vets do well, and make sarcastic comments about how he only catches the ball and falls down. Basically the point is a lot of folks have the, love the rookie and backup syndrome, when they haven't done anything but they like the mystery of what they might do

Maverick84

Reaction score
That some folks don't like to see vets do well, and make sarcastic comments about how he only catches the ball and falls down. Basically the point is a lot of folks have the, love the rookie and backup syndrome, when they haven't done anything but they like the mystery of what they might do
no need for argument in this thread

the fact of the matter is, 31 got sent back to his room by Big Daddy Witten and that's all there is to it.