Twitter: Zeke appreciates Witten's stiff arm

Myboys

Reaction score
What makes to think any of us would not love Witten and get excited about something he has done every year over the course of a HOF career? I don't get the point you're making. Would love it if you would elaborate.
What makes to think any of us would not love Witten and get excited about something he has done every year over the course of a HOF career? I don't get the point you're making. Would love it if you would elaborate.
To be fair to Rynochop, there have been several posters calling for Witten to retire, stating he is too old and slow to play anymore.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
To be fair to Rynochop, there have been several posters calling for Witten to retire, stating he is too old and slow to play anymore.
I think there are several that haven't enjoyed seeing the WR screen in the flats (incl me). But Witten writes his own ticket.

nobody

Reaction score
Witten's always been a big, strong guy. That stiff arm was EPIC.

That pic posted by the OP make it look like Witten was trying for the Vulcan mind-meld. Here's what he wanted to telepathically say "Dude, you're so screwed trying to solo tackle me like that."

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Did
Witten hammered that DB to the ground.

That he did. I saw that and acted like Dallas scored. Totally out of left field.

Did it clean, too. *see pic*

My kind of football player.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Witten's stiff arm brings back memories of Ware doing it to Vick! That was such an awesome play.

CWR

Reaction score
Yah-- that will be played on NFL films 30 years from now. Arguably the signature play of his career. That one play pretty much sums up what he is as a player.

I think him running down the field with no helmet and a bloody nose looking like a lunatic has to be his signature play. But honestly hes got quite a few signature plays. Rooting for this guy and everything he stands for has been an absolute blast. I used to think hed retire with Tony but now days Im rethinking that and starting to believe he will retire after we win him that superbowl he deserves.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I think him running down the field with no helmet and a bloody nose looking like a lunatic has to be his signature play. But honestly hes got quite a few signature plays. Rooting for this guy and everything he stands for has been an absolute blast. I used to think hed retire with Tony but now days Im rethinking that and starting to believe he will retire after we win him that superbowl he deserves.

Yah...one of my all time favorite Cowboys. He's done it the right way his whole career. Nothing but love and respect for one of the grittiest, toughest, competent, and proficient players to ever don the star.

Reactions: CWR

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just ordered a blue Witten jersey. He could play a while longer, you know? I also bought a white Romo and a blue Dak...either way I got it covered.:cool:

CWR

Reaction score
I just ordered a blue Witten jersey. He could play a while longer, you know? I also bought a white Romo and a blue Dak...either way I got it covered.:cool:

Very nicely done, that jersey is still money even when he retires. Ive got to update my wardrobe I have a blue Lee and Ware and a silver Romo. Im long overdue for a Witten jersey and I definitely need a Dak and EZE jersey.