Zeke been spending some time at the Golden Corral

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Lol Oh I thought this was a serious argument you were making. Can never tell who’s trolling or who has a bad opinion on this site.
Fat doesn't turn into muscle Mr Science guy

No nutritionist/trainer has ever said go get as fat as you can before we start working out hard

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

No nutritionist/trainer has ever said go get as fat as you can before we start working out hard
Bulking and cutting. When you bulk you will put on fat. When you cut you will burn the fat.

Not sure if that is what he is doing. He does seem to burn the fat during the season, he just needs to start that process earlier.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Bulking and cutting. When you bulk you will put on fat. When you cut you will burn the fat.

Not sure if that is what he is doing. He does seem to burn the fat during the season, he just needs to start that process earlier.
It's not weightlifting or body building..... he needs to be leaner

He shouldn't have these dramatic swings at 22

He was clearly overweight last Sept

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It's not weightlifting or body building..... he needs to be leaner

He shouldn't have these dramatic swings at 22

He was clearly overweight last Sept
I agree. But that’s what people do to build muscle. As I said, I am not sure if that is his intent, but he needs to start cutting fat earlier than he has been regardless of what his intent is.

CPanther95

Reaction score
I don't care what, or how much, he eats - as long as he doesn't stick his tongue on the chocolate fountain, he's OK in my book.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score

Not at all what I said but ok. Keep trolling

Wolf2k5

Reaction score

Dudes just trolling. I fell for it too at first lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dudes just trolling. I fell for it too at first lol

Well, two can play at his trolling game.

1az6c8.jpg

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
You are a moron if you think getting fat helps you build muscle

Once again not what I said. Stop trolling. I said to build muscle you eat tons of calories in order to build. IN THE PROCESS of building muscle you don’t keep lean. You put on fat too. Fat is easier to burn after it’s put on with a high protein diet and cardio. So you bulk then cut the fat that was put on in the process of building that muscle. Lol I honestly hope you are kidding...

GreenMean69

Reaction score
From someone on outside looking in . Last year Zeke looked slower and out of shape before his suspension. You could tell on the field as well as I watch all NFCE games . Him at his age looking like that is not a good sign. Hopefully its just a bad picture of him and not showing his current body. All people have different body types athlete or not ... Some like myself were are able to keep form even when not working out being a Mesomorph it only hit me later in life where it was harder to keep up after 35 . Zeke reminds me of a Endomorph which he for sure has to work harder then most