Zeke been spending some time at the Golden Corral

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Zeke looks like the type who’s going to have to work really hard to keep his weight in check. If his head wasn’t so big he would probably look even heavier. The size of his head makes his shoulders look narrow.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I hope the OP is making a joke but I would honestly love to know what the body compositions of the people who consider these guys “out of shape” in the offseason...
This was Zeke last December......BIG difference

ezekiel-elliott-before-after.jpg

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Zeke doesn't appear in peak form for the season at the moment. The good news is....he doesn't need to be in prime shape right now. But neither does Dez? And every offseason he is religiously working out and gets nothing but hate here....meanwhile Zeke gets nothing but praise.

What would the reaction have been if it was Dez and not Dak on that boat party? Remember the uproar over his sagging pants?

Look there isn't a great need to worry over Zeke just now. But why people are giving him the benefit of the doubt when he came into last season's REGULAR SEASON in non ideal shape is mind-boggling.

This fanbase has blinders for Dak and Zeke. Dak because many fans cheered him over Romo and have locked themselves into belief in him lest they feel stupid. Zeke because he was a top 4 pick and people praised his impact and now worry he won't ever live up to his draft selection and top 5 RB salary.

Dez is an easy foil. But people mad at Dez aren't really mad at him. They're mad at themselves.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think your mistaken - that appears to be Romo disguised as Zeke and we all know how he lets himself go in the offseason

Nothing to see here, move along
Hard to tell from the front as he looked like Kardashian from the back. He'd put that cap on backwards and if you saw him from the back, he looked like a woman pregnant with twins coming at you. If he'd been a mobster, he would have been Tony "Too Round" Romo.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
If dak hadn't been smoking Black & Milds non of this would never have happened.

Now zeke is overweight and we are going 2-14, skins being the only 2 wins.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many players have we seen in April? Most are like boxers and train to get in shape. Let's see what he looks like on opening day.

aria

Reaction score
Just depends how seriously he takes the regular season and his weight. When I was his age I would routinely cut from ~250 to ~215 in about 6 weeks. Granted, ephedra helped do amazing thing and at my age now there’s now way I could do that.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Maybe he’s going on Naked & Afraid. Packing on extra weight for the challenge.

CWR

Reaction score
This was Zeke last December......BIG difference

ezekiel-elliott-before-after.jpg

Zeke be chubby fo sho lol. I realize this thread is silly and Zeke ran well last year but I dont recall him busting many long ones either so....

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Zeke be chubby fo sho lol. I realize this thread is silly and Zeke ran well last year but I dont recall him busting many long ones either so....
Zeke was clearly out of shape last Sept....when he came back from Mexico after the suspension was how he should be in-season

This is the off-season but young guys shouldn't let it hang out that bad in the Spring

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lol.. he will be fun to watch after he retires. He can put weight on fast and he is young. When he gets older it gets harder to drop that weight. He will trim down during TC. Be bigger, stronger and as fast as last year.