Zeke cannot do what Pollard does

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Elliott has also played with injuries, specifically multiple lower leg injuries. It's not a lazy excuse when it's a factual event. But it's a starting point to bash him for allegedly slowing down. My God, do fans realize the carries he's had?
And also, when the team doesn't run 20 times, we're most likely NOT going to win with Dalton throwing the ball. 10 carries isn't realistic.

Injured? Don't play!
Playing poorly and then pointing to injuries is straight out of the Serena Williams book of excuses. When she wins it's because she's great. When she loses, injuries or illness are to blame.

cern

Reaction score
I am relieved to know that none of dak's injuries involves the glitch. That would be most troubling as there is no cure.

aria

Reaction score
FACTS: Nothing you just blathered about has anything to do with your original bunk claim which you admitted you were wrong about, loool.
Lol, so he accuses other people of a straw man argument when he has used it multiple times in this thread already. Sounds about right.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Lol, so he accuses other people of a straw man argument when he has used it multiple times in this thread already. Sounds about right.

Him and kaiser are peas in a pod.

He admitted he was wrong and is now going back and trying claim he’s right now, lool. Any make this stuff up.

He lied about Dak’s doctor supposedly getting on the radio and claiming “there’s no ligament damage.”

ICP

Reaction score
PFF has Zeke rated as the 47th RB in the league so apparently, he can't do what 46 other RB's in the league can do. That's pretty sad when you're making more than quite a few of them combined.

cern

Reaction score
Cyber bullying 101 classes in full swing. The stuff of junior high schools.

aria

Reaction score
Cyber bullying 101 classes in full swing. The stuff of junior high schools.
Like when yu me bullyed mee about my gramar and setence strukture ;) We’re all big boys, except zeke, we can take it. as most athletes who underperform, zeke got a little bullied by the media and he immediately goes to social media to demand respect which he follows up with the worst season of his career. Them he threatens to sue SI claiming he was high and drunk which is exactly what he meant. Big boys can handle criticism better than others, zeke is a fragile weak minded overpaid million dollar loser.

I actually hate people who bully others for disabilities or because someone is smaller than them but some arrogant jerks who bully others and get put in their place deserve every bit of it. Guys like zeke who one day may bite off a little more than they can chew would be justice for what he’s done and how he’s treated other people.

Other than that, how’s the buck hunting go today? Do some rattlin’ this morning?

cern

Reaction score
Like when yu me bullyed mee about my gramar and setence strukture ;) We’re all big boys, except zeke, we can take it. as most athletes who underperform, zeke got a little bullied by the media and he immediately goes to social media to demand respect which he follows up with the worst season of his career. Them he threatens to sue SI claiming he was high and drunk which is exactly what he meant. Big boys can handle criticism better than others, zeke is a fragile weak minded overpaid million dollar loser.

I actually hate people who bully others for disabilities or because someone is smaller than them but some arrogant jerks who bully others and get put in their place deserve every bit of it. Guys like zeke who one day may bite off a little more than they can chew would be justice for what he’s done and how he’s treated other people.

Other than that, how’s the buck hunting go today? Do some rattlin’ this morning?
One on one isn't cyber bullying imo. Just spirited repartee. Didn't hunt today. Major cold moving in tonight. Serious rattling tomorrow.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Injured? Don't play!
Playing poorly and then pointing to injuries is straight out of the Serena Williams book of excuses. When she wins it's because she's great. When she loses, injuries or illness are to blame.
Comparing football to tennis is completely idiotic.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The idiocy is not knowing what an analogy is. Your rural education is evident, harbor boy.
It's a terrible analogy. Excuses are to lesson the blame. Playing injured is an actual factor and no one is complaining. Insult me all you want, you're sad.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It's a terrible analogy. Excuses are to lesson the blame. Playing injured is an actual factor and no one is complaining. Insult me all you want, you're sad.

Yes, I am sad, for various reasons.
But let us not go down that turgid road of recrimination and balloons of your linguistic ... bile.
Instead, let us go hand in hand, as Cowboy fans, and stop near the cool waters of me uncle's septic/effluent pond and drink the drink of friendship from the furry cup of life.
I pray you will do so, with me, an orphan, in the valley of peace.
Amen.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
And Pollard cannot do what Zeke does.

Zeke is a very good chain moving pile driving RB. He gets the tough yards between the tackles. Often gets yards when there's nowhere to go.

Pollard is an explosive 3rd down back. He explodes through the hole and makes big plays.

This is one of the best combos in the NFL. Zeke takes the majority of the carries and softens 'em up, Pollard takes the top off.

Why is it whenever Pollard has a longer run people start screaming that he should get all the carries? It's just silly. How do you not see that it's the combo that's awesome?
Take Pollard and the cash difference