Zeke: Court Vacates Injunction and Dismisses Case ***merged***

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It is what it is... Roger and the NFL knew they could do as they please... The worst part of it all is the fact that Zeke can get a lifetime ban for something the evidence says he didn't do... Hopefully the team completely collapses and JG is gone, and they can spend some premium picks on a OG/RT/S/LB/DL

DFWJC

Reaction score
Sorry-- I didn't read the entire thread.
Anyone now thinking "in hindsight, I wish he would've taken the 6 games at the start"

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Just creating this post to come back to on the chance that Roger has to hand Zeke the Lombardi in January after returning from suspension fresh and blowing through the playoffs. Then I can quote this and start a thread renaming myself Mostradamus!!!
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Like I said before, Zeke is NOT going to win this in the end, it's time to serve the six games and move on and put it behind you....

I’m beginning to feel this way also, just get it over with and move on. The court case isn’t about the facts of what happen with him and his ex, it’s about whether was he justly suspended.

River82

Reaction score
People seem to be forgetting that Zeke has had minimal impact this year. It's not like we'll be missing one of our best performers.

Zeke never had a chance of winning this case, just get the suspension over and done with

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Sorry-- I didn't read the entire thread.
Anyone now thinking "in hindsight, I wish he would've taken the 6 games at the start"
No. Because it's not just the suspension, it's the woman beater tag the NFL added to it. No innocent man would want that stigma, there's more to life than the money he'll lose from the games he'll miss

BigD16

Reaction score
T
This is going to be one of many items that will affect the downfall of the NFL. It shows big business has power over the average person and laws and logic do not hold true for big business and the elite.
It always has and always will be this way.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
SCOTUS here we come......have no idea if an option but I'm game! lol

That was light speed action for the machine, which I find interesting.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSsyDIWjsbZJySl2DPk8HnOnlCvP5SPt_V3UEFnNjyidZaK-QAbg

I'll be surprised if it gets to them. They declined to hear the Brady case. Different reasons for suspension, but I don't sense they want to get involved in NFL discipline. Once they do, every guy will try to push it that far.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I think he means this process where the players have no recourse because the courts are are setup to favor the NFL under the current CBA.

The new CBA needs to somehow force a change in this process. Maybe mediation.

I don't know if there is a way to force the jurisdiction issue in the CBA but if there is, I would demand that as a player.

Ultimately, the players should insist on creating an "independent" discipline organization that is managed by both the NFL and NFLPA.

It'll be an issue, but money will still be priority one because most guys don't expect to ever be bothered by the disciplinary process.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Just serve it and be done with it. We're not winning anything this year.

That is the rub. If he serves it without protesting and doing everything he can, this ruins him for profit taking and exploiting his career and post career to make money. Essentially the NFL postures to look tough on an issue they couldn't care less about. Only audience share is what they are after. This decision causes them to believe they will retain viewers.

But they don't give a rat's butt about an individual who will be scarred for life over this issue. And the more they ignore the fairness of his day in court, the more this indicates their willingness to crush a player for perceived profits.

The fan says the season is sunk anyway so go ahead and serve this.

But what if he is innocent and the girl liked rough sex and is out to ruin him?

Sorry Risen, this needs to go on no matter how long it must until win or lose because of what is at stake.

This is past being a Cowboy. This is about the rest of his life.