Zeke: Court Vacates Injunction and Dismisses Case ***merged***

erod

Reaction score
For what it's worth (not much), I predict they will come up with something that models the current NBA system.
Not possible.

The NBA is essentially about 2 or 3 players on a roster. The NFL is about 35 to 40.

And the NFL makes more money in one weekend of football than the NBA does in half a season. Nobody watches the NBA during the regular season on a national scale. The NFL dominates, even with ratings down.

erod

Reaction score
I don't know all the details. But it involves independent arbitrators agreed upon by the 2 sides.

One thing I know: the commissioner is not the judge, jury and executioner.
No, but the court this is headed to has ruled in favor of the NFL in 100% of the cases so far.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Hate the decision, and still think this is incredibly unfair.

However, in terms of production, the RB position is the least I'm worried about right now. I think both Morris and McFadden can give us what Zeke has.
I think that's crazy. Zeke rift so hard for every last yard and totally makes our vanilla offense relatively potent. Now we will have to open up the playbook and expose daks weaknesses

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Not like we were going anywhere this year anyways.

Might as well sit out 6 games as soon as possible, stay out of trouble, and start clean with a clear head
o_O watch him get "popped" with weed or some other dumb**** out on the town in his first week non- footballdomo_O

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Easy for you to say, you aren't the one branded an abuser.

It's even easier when you understand he can't win. The damage is done. He is merely delaying the inevitable.

I'm sure you'll whine about it when it messes up next season too. It's just not here yet.

Reaction score
Not possible.

The NBA is essentially about 2 or 3 players on a roster. The NFL is about 35 to 40.

And the NFL makes more money in one weekend of football than the NBA does in half a season. Nobody watches the NBA during the regular season on a national scale. The NFL dominates, even with ratings down.
Even if this is true (which it is), what does this have to do with how players are treated for their off field behavior?

So because the NFL is rich and powerful compared to other sports, Goodell must have all the power to suspend players?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I don't know all the details. But it involves independent arbitrators agreed upon by the 2 sides.

One thing I know: the commissioner is not the judge, jury and executioner.
That's the way it should be anyway. The NFLPA must be led by a bunch of idiots to give Goodell this much power.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
This Zeke deal makes it feel like it’s us against the world!!!

**** if! “We don’t need no water let the motha ****er burn!!!”

bodi

Reaction score
NOW WE SHOULD TANK THE SEASON JUST TO PISS OFF GOODELL

AND PICK UP IN THE DRAFT M Jefferson or best LBER and trade up DT at the end of the first

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Numb to it any more.

The product on the field with Elliott playing has all but killed any concern I might have had if he were suspended.

It does not make much difference as far as this team is concerned.

Instead of getting leads and then giving them up, we simply won't get the leads to lose.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Superior coaching will see the team through Zeke's suspension and our crackshot talent acquisition department will surely find a suitable replacement in the meantime.