Zeke: Court Vacates Injunction and Dismisses Case ***merged***

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dude... What? Almo has had damn successful seasons. Hambrick was a certifiable 'tard who never did anything by himself.
Why the hell do you like to simplify your ish to the point it's a joke?

,,,:huh:,,, so that's how you circumvent the casing-liner in the utilization of the term 'tard ,,,:thumbup:

:lmao::yourock::lmao:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Tricky Dick didn't know his casing liners for crapola. Dude was caught red-handed. Not the most savvy of players.
True,all true! yet he presented and carried himself as all pressed Crease's and polished brass to the public unwashed masses in an enviable casing-liner style,right up to his exit in grandiose fashiono_O,,,unlike JFK & LBJ,,,, TRUTH BE TOLD,,,IKE WAS THE LAST TRUE AMERICAN PREZ,this casing-liner will have every seen.
( not political speak,,,just a casual observationo_O)

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Zeke = eddy lacy

He’s already getting fat and looks slow

Eh, I don't really see the "fat" - looks the same. And I'm sure if he's weighed, it's quite similar. If anything, I think it's his vision being off. I've seen him miss holes a little too my times.

I feel for the young man though. I imagine this is weighing pretty heavily on his mind. I guess he'll just have to ride out the suspension and hopefully he's back to his old self once he returns. Really all we can hope for.

But I think Morris as the runner and McFadden as the change of pace and receiving back can be damaging.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
it’s possible this whole process repeats itself and zeke gets TRO in New york? this guy says 75% chance he gets it.

Last edited:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Excellent. You should get an Emmy or something for finding that gif for that post.

I don’t lol often. Great one

Last edited:

Frozen700

Reaction score
Who cares, might as well get it over with now. We weren't doing **** this year anyways.

Gaede

Reaction score
I'm 100% "sure" he isn't getting a fair hearing and that the only investigator that interviewed the alleged victim found her entirely non-credible. That would "surely" be the end of the story in any criminal or civil proceeding in most developed countries.

This is totally true. Unfortunately, the billion dollar corporation gets what it wants when it comes to the law. There is zero doubt how this case ends up.

superonyx

Reaction score
I'm more worried about what Zeke does during 6 weeks off than what the team does without him to be honest
I could be wrong but I believe this whole incident changed something in Zeke. His personality seems to have dulled or maybe it’s maturity.

If he is going to do something stupid in the 6 weeks away then it’s better to find out now so we could move on in the offseason, January through June is a lot longer than 6 weeks anyway.

TheHerd

Reaction score
A strike?
Nooooooo, mis amis!
Players will find it rough going getting much support from the public after their autimn of posing on social issues.
And the NFL would be extra intransigent and make the players cave.
Were a few years away from the cba. The public will be onto other things twice around by then.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Did I say that? By definition, Christians are law-breakers.

But, they also strive to not break the law. So, you're welcome to show me where Wentz has been in court for breaking the law?

christians are not morally better people than non-christians. and they break the law plenty.