Zeke: Court Vacates Injunction and Dismisses Case ***merged***

plymkr

Reaction score
I won't go that far but your point is not without remiss. A lot of red flags with this kid. Speeding, partying, being a slob....all red flags to me especially for someone with MILLIONS on the line. He still has some time to get right but thankfully we aren't married to the guy, only have to worry about his rookie contract if he flames out. Well on his way. Total knucklehead so far...
Yeah that is true, it's much easier to stomach due to this being his rookie contract. Man it would suck if we signed him as a FA or just signed his 2nd contract with a huge signing bonus. I guess if we go through this with him it's better timing we do it now than 4 years from now.

plymkr

Reaction score
You know what else makes me mad. This decision happened one week after Peterson was traded from the Saints. I'd love Peterson on this team. But that's the way the ball bounces.

Ghost12

Reaction score
But in those cases you had Brady destroying his phone, and Peterson not disputing what he did. Zeke's case has a girl saying everyone will believe her because she's white and won't believe him because he's black. Not to mention all of Friels bs. A bit different
Brady destroying his phone wasn’t a deciding issue in his court case, and all that Elliot stuff won’t be an issue in this one. The only issue relates to the power of an arbitrator. If you read Brady’s appeal and Elliotts appeal, you will see they argue the exact same thing. I know people want to believe this is differen because it’s the Cowboyst, but it really isn’t. At least not as far as relating to the power of an arbitrator to do whatever he wants is concerned.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Richardson had 3.7 ypc behind a horrific Browns OL with no passing game to speak of.

Zeke is managing to do the same behind this line and in this offense.

What if the running game fixes itself with him out of the lineup? Maybe he's the problem? All the off the field concerns heading into this season and appearing slower and out of shape.

The offensive line is getting all the blame for our anemic ground game... maybe Elliott is contributing just as well. We haven't had this poor of a running game since 2012.
Is this really the Hill you want to stick your sword upon? I would think twice partner.

John813

Reaction score
What a week. Heartbreaking loss, Paea retires and Zeke is gone for 6 games.

Paea may not of been a stud, but the next guy is Brian Price...

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
If Zeke is innocent, what happens if Zeke files like a $250 million lawsuit (for possible lost wages) against the NFL for libel?

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Devout Christians never break the law?

Amazing, those prison populations must be filled with innocent people then.

YR

Did I say that? By definition, Christians are law-breakers.

But, they also strive to not break the law. So, you're welcome to show me where Wentz has been in court for breaking the law?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
It's even easier when you understand he can't win. The damage is done. He is merely delaying the inevitable.

I'm sure you'll whine about it when it messes up next season too. It's just not here yet.
So when your lover calls you abuser, you will just accept it?

noletime95

Reaction score
Such BS

But I hope whatever legal course Zeke takes, fails. He's serving six games and I want to get it over with given the current record and rough schedule.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I'm so tired of the drama, the legal maneuvering, the absolute distraction from the long awaited season, I would rather Zeke, the NFLPA, and the Dallas Cowboys just accept the suspension. I don't agree with the result at all but it's just not worth it anymore. The season for all intents and purposes looks bleak anyway. Just put the best you have out there, give the rookies all the playing time you can, and move on. We're not going to the Super Bowl this year.
If I had all encompassing power over the Dallas Cowboys I would do the above AND start with a new coaching staff next year. There's enough talent to build on to make a run in a couple years IF there is a capable coaching staff,

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Did I say that? By definition, Christians are law-breakers.

But, they also strive to not break the law. So, you're welcome to show me where Wentz has been in court for breaking the law?

I wasn't the on that brought up Wentz. But, you notion that he would never get arrested is ridiculous.

OTOH, schtick-boy said the following.

That's probably true but with a guy like Prescott you never know when he'll get arrested.

Getting caught speeding, going 41 in a 25 doesn't warrant the idea that with Dak you never know when he'll get arrested.

Unless...

YR

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So when your lover calls you abuser, you will just accept it?

He has no shot at winning the case. Zero. Nada. Read that again. Zilch. The damage is done. He can do nothing about it but delay it.

So don't delay it and get it over with now. This season is screwed. Don't add this distraction to next season as well. Not that complicated. You can waste your time talking about fighting it and how innocent he is but this case ends with Zeke Elliott serving a suspension for domestic abuse. Whether you, I or he likes it or not.

links18

Reaction score
He has no shot at winning the case. Zero. Nada. Read that again. Zilch. The damage is done. He can do nothing about it but delay it.

So don't delay it and get it over with now. This season is screwed. Don't add this distraction to next season as well. Not that complicated. You can waste your time talking about fighting it and how innocent he is but this case ends with Zeke Elliott serving a suspension for domestic abuse. Whether you, I or he likes it or not.

You're probably right and that sucks.