Zeke & Dak Partying it up at Dallas Night Club

Plankton

Reaction score
No you are just falling into this TMZ era mindset that tells you this is a big deal. Are you seriously this oblivious to the fact that athletes go out to clubs? Dirk and Steve Nash went out all the time and drank and smoked around Dallas. Did it hurt the team or their image. Absolutely not. Why? Because they did nothing illegal. They performed on the court. They are allowed to have personal lives.

Did it hurt the 90s Cowboys and all of what they did off the field? No.

Quit over exaggerating. It's only a distraction because people like you eat this up and interject with you saying it is and make this a big deal.

Actually, once Jimmy Johnson left Dallas, it did. Big time.

Erik Williams crashed a car into a retaining wall while drunk. Shante Carver flipped his pickup truck on the same night, and abandoned the car. Michael Irvin got busted in a hotel room with coke, marijuana and "self-employed models".

Williams getting hurt impacted the Cowboys not winning in 1994, Irvin missing five games due to suspension hurt the Cowboys in 1996, as they didn't have home field advantage in the playoffs.

This isn't the same thing, but to imply that the Cowboys of the 1990s weren't impacted by the partying that they did is wrong.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
In your opinion maybe. I would rather our players relax by the pool than be out partying. Less opportunity for trouble.....
then better avoid that pool and slipping accidents, huh?

Deep_South

Reaction score
Let me just say that once one has made dozens or hundreds of flights, flying anywhere is just routine. It doesn't matter where, unless you're going to all the way to Asia or something.

This topic just makes me crazy every time it comes up. You get into a plane, fly to your destination, rent a car or get a limo or cab, and go to your hotel. It simply doesn't matter if it happens to be in Texas, Mexico or Canada, other than maybe going though customs. Every NFL player is used to this routine.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Let me just say that once one has made dozens or hundreds of flights, flying anywhere is just routine. It doesn't matter where, unless you're going to all the way to Asia or something.

This topic just makes me crazy every time it comes up. You get into a plane, fly to your destination, rent a car or get a limo or cab, and go to your hotel. It simply doesn't matter if it happens to be in Texas, Mexico or Canada, other than maybe going though customs. Every NFL player is used to this routine.
:thumbup:

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
cause lord knows no one on the giants would ever go out and let some steam off, no.

i can not believe people really give a damn about such things.

Exactly-I'm sure the Giants players don't see it the same way.

BigD5

Reaction score
Nothing they were doing is bad but I'll just say this and be that guy. There's 7 months a year where no football games are played. That's approximately 210 days a year. Can't you wait til then to do your partying?

This makes me question some of their focus. You may think I'm wrong and I may be. But after reading this I don't feel better about where their focus is at

Blackspider214

Reaction score
it is real. If you think giants players won't look at that and then use it to motivate themselves you are wrong and do not pay close enough attention. These kinds of things matter and especially when you are the underdog at home playing to save your season.

Lol! You are bringing the comedy with these posts. Do you think no Giants players go out and party? You honestly think they care about this? This was a week before the game and on their off day.

Keep believing everything these media shills tell you and believe the Giants are now going to rally the troops because they saw video of Dak and Zeke in a club. How dare they live a life outside of the 100 yard field! Heathens I tell you.

Meanwhile, the Giants players all have sleepovers together while sipping hot coca and watching disney movies. Give me a break. You have no idea about what goes on in these locker rooms and behind the scenes but are speaking like you do. Chill out on the media hype and TMZ like news outlets. They are brainwashing you.

This is child's play to what the 90s Cowboys did and guess what, they did just fine. Ever heard of the White House?

Joe Namath got hammered before the Super Bowl and guaranteed a win and did just that. You put too much stock into this fluff.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Lol! You are bringing the comedy with these posts. Do you think no Giants players go out and party? You honestly think they care about this? This was a week before the game and on their off day.

Keep believing everything these media shills tell you and believe the Giants are now going to rally the troops because they saw video of Dak and Zeke in a club. How dare they live a life outside of the 100 yard field! Heathens I tell you.

Meanwhile, the Giants players all have sleepovers together while sipping hot coca and watching disney movies. Give me a break. You have no idea about what goes on in these locker rooms and behind the scenes but are speaking like you do. Chill out on the media hype and TMZ like news outlets. They are brainwashing you.

This is child's play to what the 90s Cowboys did and guess what, they did just fine. Ever heard of the White House?

Joe Namath got hammered before the Super Bowl and guaranteed a win and did just that. You put too much stock into this fluff.

sounds like they are not partying enough.

We won't be champions till half the team are coke addicts I guess. Kind of like how Demarcus Ware was never good enough because he wasnt a 'Dog" or ghetto enough for most. Needed to get arrested and beat some people up to be a good player.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Irvin? Yeah it did. But that's his choices. Partying doesn't make a person do drugs or screw hookers. The person makes that choice.

I've partied plenty in my life. I've never done any drugs and I've never screwed a hooker.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: apparently you and I differ greatly in our degrees of 'party plenty',,,I usually rent two at a time:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Gabe

Reaction score
Nothing they were doing is bad but I'll just say this and be that guy. There's 7 months a year where no football games are played. That's approximately 210 days a year. Can't you wait til then to do your partying?

This makes me question some of their focus. You may think I'm wrong and I may be. But after reading this I don't feel better about where their focus is at
I couldn't imagine going through the grind of an entire NFL season... Both physically and mentally. As long as this isn't happening every night all the time... I don't see anything wrong at all.

May help to get away from things and have some fun every now and then. You should try it.