Zeke & Dak Partying it up at Dallas Night Club

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IMO, it was such a non-story I'm surprised it even made news. But everyone is looking for a reason to blame someone or something. Sigh.
I wouldn't say blame, but Dak (aside from the DUI charge) is as squeaky clean as it gets. I mean, the guy can't even throw away a cup without it going viral. So, it's only natural for folks are going to look for something to knock him off the pedestal. Just a matter of time, because these are the times we live in.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
He'll be a millionaire next year. Maybe 2 after taxes (assuming he doesn't spend a lot).

I know. I guess my point was, he'll have the financial security and quality of life that a millionaire has. 380k bonus all up front, that's a lottttt of, especially at 23...

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Makes 2.2 million in 4 years. That is a millionaire. His brand, his future sponsors. That is a bonafide millionaire.
there are taxes and living expenses, too, he wont bring home 2.2 mil, if he saves his money and lives cheaply he may have 1.3 ,mil saved up
by end of year 4.
He may make money on endorsements too, so there is that, but compared to other cowboy players, he isnt making much.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
there are taxes and living expenses, too, he wont bring home 2.2 mil, if he saves his money and lives cheaply he may have 1.3 ,mil saved up
by end of year 4.
He may make money on endorsements too, so there is that, but compared to other cowboy players, he isnt making much.

Comparatively, no. But 325k after tax, in a low cost of living state, is insane for a 23 year old.

It's a fraction of what Zeke is making, I understand. That was never the point though lol.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
They're young and they don't seem to be causing trouble. Just a little fun after a long hard work week.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Soon as the game ended, this is what I thought of. Hope this is a wake up call. Clubbing isn't a big deal but if they are losing their focus and eating the cheese....
At least it didn't happen during the bye week we'll get

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Soon as the game ended, this is what I thought of. Hope this is a wake up call. Clubbing isn't a big deal but if they are losing their focus and eating the cheese....

I hope they all can just focus on games, and wait till the end of the season.

mldardy

Reaction score
Yeah that was definitely why we lost because some NFL players were clubbing, man stop already with this nonsense.

mldardy

Reaction score
Lol. Calm down buddy. Wasnt about clubbing. Losing focus was my point.
LOL at me calming down. You are the one bent out of shape about players clubbing. You are the only one that needs to calm down.