Zeke & Dak Partying it up at Dallas Night Club

plasticman

Reaction score
Is this what Roger Staubach would have done? Wait...okay....Roger was a 27 year old married rookie with kids.

Okay....is this what Don Meredith....oops, bad example......

I got it.....is this what Tony Ro....never mind.....

Hey! Is this what Jesus would have done? That's right! You think Jesus would have said, "let's party! I know I'm the mesiah and all, but I feel like hangin' around a prostitute and drinking me some wine. What, no wine? Bring that water over here and I'll show you a special trick....."

On second thought, forget it...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Is this what Roger Staubach would have done? Wait...okay....Roger was a 27 year old married rookie with kids.

Okay....is this what Don Meredith....oops, bad example......

I got it.....is this what Tony Ro....never mind.....

Hey! Is this what Jesus would have done? That's right! You think Jesus would have said, "let's party! I know I'm the mesiah and all, but I feel like hangin' around a prostitute and drinking me some wine. What, no wine? Bring that water over here and I'll show you a special trick....."

On second thought, forget it...

That is beyond ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!,,, WOW,too frickin' much,that outclasses anything you'll ever read on the 'ONION'

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
No you are just falling into this TMZ era mindset that tells you this is a big deal. Are you seriously this oblivious to the fact that athletes go out to clubs? Dirk and Steve Nash went out all the time and drank and smoked around Dallas. Did it hurt the team or their image. Absolutely not. Why? Because they did nothing illegal. They performed on the court. They are allowed to have personal lives.

Did it hurt the 90s Cowboys and all of what they did off the field? No.

Quit over exaggerating. It's only a distraction because people like you eat this up and interject with you saying it is and make this a big deal.
I saw Dirk and Nash like twenty times falling down drunk at the Loon or Uptown.

rynochop

Reaction score
This is choir boy stuff compared to what some of those 70s Cowboys teams did, thank god there were no cell phone cameras back then or those 90s teams. I still remember being in a houston strip club back in the day when Irvin and his crew rolled in while he was on probation none the less

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It takes one lunatic at a bar to frame one of these players with some bull, and we don't need that at this time. Zeke walking a fine line as it is.
yeah something could happen, I just worry that this is like cabo before a giant game.....again.
party after season is over.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I'm not reading all 11 pages, but damn people, that video is so tame it's not worth fussing about.
that's what cracks me up.

we have TMZ, a known gossip site that is anxious as hell to get any paparazzi dirt on any sports figure they can. they have the (2) most popular players in the league today and obviously someone was filming all they could to get anything they could.

and the best they could do is a fuzzy pic of champagne being showered over people and dak taking a drink of "something".

if you find a problem with this, you're LOOKING for a problem.

cut it out.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
yeah something could happen, I just worry that this is like cabo before a giant game.....again.
party after season is over.

While I personally didn't see anything wrong with what Romo did, there's a huge difference between a game that would propel the team to a conference title for the first time in 12 years [at that time] vs a week 14 matchup.

The Cowboys losing this game doesn't mean we go home. I'm pretty certain the cowboys can almost go 1-3 the rest of the way and still get HFA assuming a few other teams don't win out.

Either way, the significance of this game vs the significance of a Divisional Round game aren't comparable.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
also bobby carpenter and their girlfriends and wittens wife.

No one would ever know they even went but jessica simpsons used car salesman dad sold the pics to the media for money and attention.

If he had not done that no one would ever know. They went there and as I recall watched the football games by the pool most of the day and were back sunday at valley ranch. Completely harmless, especially when the rest of the team was told to get away until monday also and most did.

IMO, it was such a non-story I'm surprised it even made news. But everyone is looking for a reason to blame someone or something. Sigh.

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
Our Monday night is their Saturday night. They are high energy high testosterone millionaires in their early 20's. These guys are SAINTS compared to what most people in this position would be.

Actually Dak is not a millionaire. His signing bonus was $380K. Zele's was $16 Million. Zeke better be picking up the tab.

gambit187

Reaction score
Sheehs 18-25 I was living off Military salary and all the good perks with it. After work, I was balling out of control I tell you and that was on a military salary......LMAO

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Actually Dak is not a millionaire. His signing bonus was $380K. Zele's was $16 Million. Zeke better be picking up the tab.

Makes 2.2 million in 4 years. That is a millionaire. His brand, his future sponsors. That is a bonafide millionaire.