Zeke decision coming today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Suspend him for 6 so it can get appealed down to 4. This while thing is a sham.

Playmaker247

Reaction score
So a decision has to be made in 20 mins or it's not happening today at all?

Sydla

Reaction score
Will anyone be surprised when close of business comes and goes and the NFL does not have a response after saying they probably would?

That would just fit in with the complete and utter laughfest this entire thing has been.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Henderson should just save himself at this point.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will anyone be surprised when close of business comes and goes and the NFL does not have a response after saying they probably would?

That would just fit in with the complete and utter laughfest this entire thing has been.

My money would be on it!
:thumbup:

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
Wow, I was hoping Henderson, by seemingly not going along with the NFL on extending the deadline, would maybe kinda sorta not be Goodell's lapdog. Now, Henderson's backtracking on it? How corrupt can it be over there, sheesh?

I won't be one of those who declare I'll never watch the NFL again, but I gotta say, my trust in them is at an all time low. I used to joke about it, but now I really do think the NFL is pretty corrupt and will probably never give them the benefit of the doubt again. Good going Goodell.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Henderson: yeah, I've spent all weekend reviewing the case, the conclusion is basically done I'm just crossing the T's and dotting the...

***BEEPER-ROGER*** "HAROLD, DO NOT ISSUE A RULING TODAY. WE NEED TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE NFLPA'S TRO HEARING WAS SCHEDULED."

Henderson: is today Tuesday?! Oh geez, I need to pick my mother up from bingo this afternoon. Completely forgot. Sorry about that, it'll have to wait until tomorrow... errr, sometime soon!"

*locks Zeke appeals decision in safe*

bandfan

Reaction score
Don't know if they would do it but, it seems to me if the NFL wants an "out" for this crap the thing to do is vacate the suspension based on the discovery that Lisa Friel never disclosed a lot of the evidence that came to light at the appeal then fire her....at least that gets it moved to a different courtroom Zeke doesn't have to be at....

Don Corleone

Reaction score
My guess is the NFL has been meeting with lawyers all weekend and possibly up to now, and hasn't even reviewed the notes from the appeals hearing.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I think Henderson keeps it at six the nfl is not going to back down now this is a fight to the finish

Status
Not open for further replies.