Zeke Elliott #22

dcjules

Reaction score
Is anyone else thinking behind our young Oline, this guy is Emmitt part 2??? I know we need defense, BUT a very interesting guy, especially if he is like Gurley last year??

DBOY3141

Reaction score
FA will be a clear indicator of where they are going in the draft. Right now it looks to be an all defensive draft. But it is only day 2 of FA.

DuDa

Reaction score
Naw, can't mess with nostalgia here in Cowboys land.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Is anyone else thinking behind our young Oline, this guy is Emmitt part 2??? I know we need defense, BUT a very interesting guy, especially if he is like Gurley last year??

No but Goff sure reminds me of that kid from Henrietta. ;)

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Ezekiel Elliott 6-1 225.

Emmitt 5-9 221. Emmitt's height (5-9) made him get underneath the defense, and find holes.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
The RB Goldielocks zone is round 3-5... Might consider Henry in the 2nd.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
the title of this thread got me thinkin, IF we did end up with Wentz, would Beasley give up #11 for him? random thoughts.....

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
No, Emmitt's vision allowed him to get underneath the defense and find holes. He had the best vision of any RB I have ever seen.

lol. Never said it wasn't his vision. I am talking about his SIZE. HEIGHT, equaled with his strength. Sheez.