Zeke Elliott #22

dcjules

Reaction score
Is anyone else thinking behind our young Oline, this guy is Emmitt part 2??? I know we need defense, BUT a very interesting guy, especially if he is like Gurley last year??

First off, I am not comparing him to Emmitt.....just saying that he could be our next great RB.... match him with our young O line....find it funny how some people took the post and ran with it completely off base...

McFadden was great last year, very surprising....no one I assume expects him to be a 25 carry game and give us 1500.... He is a change of pace, veteran depth and very capable backup option #2.... Zeke Elliot is a difference maker, impact player.... take advantage and get a star....

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Yeah im officially down to get Zeke, and we cant trade back behind Philly because that's their target. Id draft rb, qb then nothing but defense.

dcjules

Reaction score
Yeah im officially down to get Zeke, and we cant trade back behind Philly because that's their target. Id draft rb, qb then nothing but defense.
totally agree in that I think Phila wants Elliot at #8, unless Goff is there..... maybe even Giants at #10.... considering I think he is special, hate to see rival nab him!!