Zeke Elliott #22

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
I personally would rather have Beasley wear #11 and Wentz wear #10...

as long as its not #13.....and no im not superstitious, just really dont like that number, never have......not a big fan of odd numbers anyway, but especially not 13....

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Zeke has the vision and one cut ability, he also has other qualities, he's bigger and faster, plus a better blocker. Like all the great ones, Emmiit had the ability to slide off hits and and not take direct punishment from the front 7.

Hardline

Reaction score
The only player I would take over Zeke is Tunsil. If you trade down further than 9 you will miss out on Zeke .

hutch1254

Reaction score
The only player I would take over Zeke is Tunsil. If you trade down further than 9 you will miss out on Zeke .

I agree. I'm still on the get a QB train but I don't have a problem trading down a little, getting an extra pick and then taking Zeke and taking two D guys with the two second rounders. Plenty of front 7 guys in this draft.

I definitely think this guy doesn't fall out of the top 10 unless some he does something silly between now and the draft.

Hardline

Reaction score
I agree. I'm still on the get a QB train but I don't have a problem trading down a little, getting an extra pick and then taking Zeke and taking two D guys with the two second rounders. Plenty of front 7 guys in this draft.

I definitely think this guy doesn't fall out of the top 10 unless some he does something silly between now and the draft.

The Giants are licking their chops at #10 for him.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Is anyone else thinking behind our young Oline, this guy is Emmitt part 2??? I know we need defense, BUT a very interesting guy, especially if he is like Gurley last year??

Maybe a trade down, then Zeke at 9 or so plus add another really good player with the extra 2nd.
Or pair the extra 2nd with our 2nd and end up with two mid 1st rounders.

But not at 4. Won't happen

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
The size and height are no where similar. Elliot is a big back

Duh, never said they were similar. The thread was about Elliott being Emmitt 2.0, and I stated Emmitt was smaller but still had strength to get underneath the defense which was his trademark. Thus, Elliott isn't Emmitt 2.0.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He is an impressive back. He at times looks like Gayle Sayers in college but I just don't see it happening at 4 given the modern NFL and the Cowboys past actions.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
As much as I like Zeke can't give the kid that type of comparison. The only thing he has in common would be bellcow.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
No, Emmitt's vision allowed him to get underneath the defense and find holes. He had the best vision of any RB I have ever seen.

This and heart. He left it on the field every week and every game. The boys don't win those three SBS without him.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Im a big fan of a move down and still getting Lawson, Spence, or Elliot.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No way the Cowboys take a RB unless they trade back, significantly back.