Zeke Elliott coming in for visit tomorrow

RS12

Reaction score
Seems like they are using an awful lot of visits in top 15 types, most of whom I dont see them drafting.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Elliott is as good as a pick as anyone else around 4 in my opinion. Next to Tunsil, he is the safest pick in the draft as the other top prospects all have question marks surrounding them.

Elliott can carry the rock for 15 to 20 touches a game with Dmac and Morris splitting another 10-15 carries.

We have the best OL in the league; I want to pound the rock so much that defenses may as well lay down for us in the 4th quarter when our own defense is tired.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Seems like they are using an awful lot of visits in top 15 types, most of whom I dont see them drafting.

They got only 30 right? they should be using it on CBs and DTs.

Gaede

Reaction score
Elliott is as good as a pick as anyone else around 4 in my opinion. Next to Tunsil, he is the safest pick in the draft as the other top prospects all have question marks surrounding them.

Elliott can carry the rock for 15 to 20 touches a game with Dmac and Morris splitting another 10-15 carries.

We have the best OL in the league; I want to pound the rock so much that defenses may as well lay down for us in the 4th quarter when our own defense is tired.

Of all the players in the draft, Zeke @ 4 gives us the best chance to compete next year. Just imagine how good a better Demarco Murray could do behind a better OL

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I realize that people say 'Hey, DMac was 4th last year so we don't need somebody else.', but it's obvious to everyone that DMac himself left a lot of meat on the bone. I don't blame that on him, I blame that on being nearly 30 years old with an injury history that's robbed him of some skills.

The other thing about Elliott: kid's 20 years old. Won't turn 21 until preseason. Draft him and you might be set at the position the next ten years. He's a gamechanger and a healthy running game can help take the pressure off of Romo getting dirty and dinged and maybe get him the 4-5 years that he so adamantly thinks he can get.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Not to derail this thread, but if either of the below are available, who should we draft?

Bosa
Elliott
Ramsey
Wentz

I would take Ramsey and try to get Henry with #34. Elliott is better, but Henry behind our OL would be lights out.

fishspill

Reaction score
Thinking any of these players will put this team over the top is foolish. The Romo era isn't resulting in a title and the sooner folks accept that the sooner the team can start thinking beyond it. Pick the guy that makes you better in 3 or 4 years, not the lotto ticket for the next two.

jnday

Reaction score

Forget DMac and Morris. I want a real talent at RB to really show how good the running game can be behind this line. I would rather see Zeke than the cripple LB or the Ramsey , who many consider to not even be the best CB in the draft.

Hardline

Reaction score
Draft Zeke and just be happy you have an elite superstar toting the rock for you behind that road grater offensive line.

lkelly

Reaction score
Due diligence in case he falls to our 2nd round pick as a result of drug concerns and teams generally avoiding RBs in the first round.

marchetta

Reaction score
vYtvpWp.gif