Zeke Elliott meeting with Cowboys

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
So it's Elliott again now, huh? Looks like we're fishing at the bottom of the barrel on this one! :huh:
How many backups do we need, anyway? The FO seems desperate to re-sign an old friend! :muttley:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
While I am as big a believe in modern medicine as anyone, this is not a given. Ask Michael Gallup. Sometimes things don't ever get back to normal. Hopefully that won't be the case for this kid.
Gallup had issues before he tore his ACL. He had a bad calf injury that I believe led to ACL injury.. Gallup seemed to lose it after 3 seasons. Look at Breese Hall and Barkley both looked great after their ACL injury. I would trust thr Cowboys doctor not yahoos on the Cowboys draft board.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
I'm convinced there are better RB groups in the USFL than this one as presently constructed. And signing this has-been won't change that in any way. This is 1989 (post Herschel) worthy.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm convinced there are better RB groups in the USFL than this one as presently constructed. And signing this has-been won't change that in any way. This is 1989 (post Herschel) worthy.
Let's be honest here....we could have prime Herschel here...but if we don't "fix" this o-line and our offensive strategy/run game mindset....it won't matter.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I believe Zeke was sporting a short haircut, when last I saw -- maybe it'll increase his long-distance speed? H-m-m!:thumbup:

Last edited: