Zeke Elliott meeting with Cowboys

Carson

Reaction score
This is likely just a fall back plan.

They will draft Brooks tomorrow and if he isn’t ready, they likely sign Zeke

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why do people keep making such a big deal about these meetings or possible additions???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you do realize that if zeke comes here he's not coming here in a starting role he's gonna be paid minimum and I'm against anything besides veteran minimum here guy needs to be making like 1.8 million or I don't want him..

HOwever,

he will be a short yardage guy only he'll come in the block goal line short yardage he will take the place of one of these other spare guys and that is not a bad thing...

I think he's better than hunter or anther back like Malik ,correct ??

I mean we need a short yardage guy he's gonna take the place of some other guy that probably wouldn't have made the roster or at least didn't have a big chance to be an impact guy there's no big deal about having a veteran like zeke in a specific role not making a lot of money..

BTW I'm not reading a single one of these posts not even the original poster I didn't read a single thing because I don't want to get into this damn debate again everything that Jones do every move they made this offseason it's all negative everybody's in a bad ******* mood great y'all hate the Cowboys you hate this offseason you hate the Joneses you hate everything we get it!!~!