Zeke Elliott vs Saquon Barkley

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Nice poorly punctuated paragraph there when I didn't mention their careers - I mentioned how they are playing right now. Zeke has been relegated to a bruiser back FACT. Barkley has played better than Zeke to start the year FACT.

Maybe actually read what you respond to so you don't waste the life expectancy of your keyboard while you smash in your millionth lame Zeke defense rage. I don't know if Zeke is some long distant relative or what, but holy crap dude lol
The David Johnson stan still whining about zeke lol

RonnieT24

Reaction score
it was "smash mouth" and pounding him down to the ground with so many reps, carries and touches (even absorbing blitz-blocking takes a toll) without any backup relief, (Rod Smith ?!!)
as well as bulking him up so he'd become a heavy duty bell cow, that's what likely put him on the rapid decline with da quickness .

I would offer that crap hurts a back even more than totin the rock. Because at least when you're the ball carrier you can stiff arm, you can run out of bounds or just go down.. You almost never HAVE to take on a 250 pound man coming at you with a head of steam. Blocking.. you have no choice.. Step in there and absorb the hit or look like... well.. Tony Pollard..

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Well he had a 27 yard run on a toss play last night.

It would be as stupid to never run Elliott outside as never running Pollard between the tackles. Those plays have the best chance to pop because defenses are going to lean toward stopping their strengths. It doesn't mean they are going to have success every time not running to their strengths, just that if it's blocked up right it can be a big play because defenses have to respect what they do best.