RELEASED Zeke has been released

Qcard

Reaction score
I Disliked Zeke child.

Then I Loved the Battle injured, Warrior Man.

I hope they can resign Ezekiel Elliott

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bittersweet moment for me, as Zeke carried my alma mater to the first College Football Playoff title. But he's not only led the NFL in yards from scrimmage since he entered the League, he's led it in touches as well. Those touches took their tool.

At this point he's just too much of a cap hit for the production he can provide. It had to be done. I hope he finds a good landing spot and can continue his career.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
It's never easy to let one of our former best players go, but this is the right time as he isn't a quality back anylonger. Garrett is the one probably to blame as he ran him into the ground.

Reactions: JPM

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Was the absolute right thing to do.
It's time the Cowboys get out of the 90's mindset of paying out these large second contracts for RBs.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Bittersweet feeling about this. It was time to move on but man, what could've been had he not had so many lower body injuries....good luck to him

tomokawan

Reaction score
Next chapter in a long line of Dallas RB’s about to begin. And that is not going to happen with Pollard.
Well Zeke was the 1st real RB they had since Emmitt.

Hope they draft well.
If they had stayed pat, they could have had Steven Jackson. Still can't believe what Parcells did that year.

MTCowboyFan

Reaction score
Had to be done but I hate it.

He was an incredible player his first few years and likely over-used causing his last few year's production to significantly decrease.

I don't care how you feel about his contract situation but he laid it on the line every week and was a standup guy and a leader in the locker room.

I don't know how you can be a true Cowboy fan and saying "Good riddance", he was a true warrior on the field.