Zeke & Henry comparison thus far

kskboys

Reaction score
And he's making half as much as zeke. If you want to talk about stats, lets look at zeke’s ypc. He already has 2 games under 3 yards per carry and it would be 3 games if it weren’t for a 27 yard run. He’s also been consistently mediocre in almost every individual statistical category. He rarely makes play on his own, he’s more reliant on the O line than most RB’s and if he played behind most O lines his stats would be even worse.
Not TENN's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praxit

Reaction score
And he's making half as much as zeke. If you want to talk about stats, lets look at zeke’s ypc. He already has 2 games under 3 yards per carry and it would be 3 games if it weren’t for a 27 yard run. He’s also been consistently mediocre in almost every individual statistical category. He rarely makes play on his own, he’s more reliant on the O line than most RB’s and if he played behind most O lines his stats would be even worse.
>>>> Thanks Aria, that's what I was looking for. ..;) :hammer:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
These projections are based on nonsense. Henry was averaging 4.05 yards per carry before he had the 94 yard run. He isn't going to break a 94 yard run every few games.

He gets a long run nearly every other game, dude. And he had over 100 yards with less than 20 carries BEFORE that 94 yard run.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
outside of the fumbles you have egg on your face those graphs show zekes every but as good as Henry if not better

but thanks i can now ADD YOU TO THE TROLL LIST

That chart isn't updated.

EDIT: Apologies, was looking at the wrong long stat.

Last edited:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
This is what is telling to me.

Stacked Box %
& YPC

Henry - 25.2% (4.8 ypc)
Zeke - 13.86% (4.1 ypc)

Henry - 35.1% (5.1 ypc)
Zeke - 19.27% (4.5 ypc)

Henry - 32.09% (4.9 ypc)
Zeke - 24.67% (4.7 ypc)

Henry - 50.00% (4.2 ypc)
Zeke - 35.12% (4.1 ypc)

Henry - 52.73% (4.5 ypc)
Zeke - 28.88% (5.1 ypc)

I dare you to go to 2019 and look at how many bottom of the nfl rushing defenses Henry went up against, and how many top 10 defenses Elliot went up against. And whats telling to you is not very telling at all. I know the answer to both and thats very telling to me.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Elliot has been an embarrassment. He never deserved that big contract. After when he came back from his trip to Cabo to signed the contract, he was fat and lazy and lost his breakaway speed.

Zeke is not worth where we picked him and he surely isn't worth what were paying him.

I would have just gone with Pollard that year and let Zeke hold out. Then trade him after the season.

As for stats, Zeke has been absolutely worthless this year. Drop passes and fumbles are all mental errors.

Also, how can you justify his TDs this year when all he does is run up the middle a one or two yard plunge into the endzone? I think that's the only think he's good for lately.....

lol your griping about elliot this yr. Look at who hes running behind. That alone embarrasses your whole post because i bet youre complaining about the pass blocking and run blocking all game on game day but forget about it from monday to saturday.

Cmac

Reaction score
Can we get a Kellen Moore/McVay comparison too?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Probably the lack of push in the interior line to start with. Zeke is not getting a lot of big holes to run through anymore. When that happens a running back can lose his vision and his creativity as a runner. It starts to creep into his mind that there's just going to be three guys in the hole waiting for me so I should just put my head down and try to get what I can. The other thing that has happened is that Moore calls very little in the way of variety on his running plays. It's almost like he treats the running plays like they're a throwaway placeholder for his next brilliant pass play.

That theory is bunk.

He has just four (4) career runs of 40+ yards and three of those came in 2016.

This isn't a new thing.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Yes very obvious the 2020 Henry looks better than Zeke, what's the pointnof comparing 1 season? At least compare their entire careers this far, lol.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yes very obvious the 2020 Henry looks better than Zeke, what's the pointnof comparing 1 season? At least compare their entire careers this far, lol.
Before the last game, Henry did not look better than Zeke. Appreciably worse at 3.7 YPC.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I dare you to go to 2019 and look at how many bottom of the nfl rushing defenses Henry went up against, and how many top 10 defenses Elliot went up against. And whats telling to you is not very telling at all. I know the answer to both and thats very telling to me.
Great point and relevant. Opponents can factor into things.

I dare you to show me a game where Zeke was facing a top 5 rush defense who stacked the box 63% of the rushes but he still ran for 195 yards.

kskboys

Reaction score
Great point and relevant. Opponents can factor into things.

I dare you to show me a game where Zeke was facing a top 5 rush defense who stacked the box 63% of the rushes but he still ran for 195 yards.
So, Henry can be a workhorse at 3.7, but Zeke can't? This doesn't make sense.

blumayne38

Reaction score
The guy doesnt want to play.

He wants to smoke weed and be a celebrity.

He has no pride in his game whatsoever and is still immature.

He got paid and that's that. Wrong personality to draft. The culture here didnt help. He isnt alone.

His stupid feed me crap after one decent run is ridiculous already....and it embarrasses me as a fan.
Fans like you embarrass the cowboy nation

kskboys

Reaction score
The problem is Zeke doesn’t bust out and have the big games Henry does.
Don't disagree there.

However, Henry is worse than Zeke for 4 out of 5 games.

I'm actually not defending Zeke. I believe Henry lacks consistency.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Don't disagree there.

However, Henry is worse than Zeke for 4 out of 5 games.

I'm actually not defending Zeke. I believe Henry lacks consistency.
Henry does things Zeke flat out doesn’t do and he garners more attention than Zeke. Honestly, Henry has turned into what I thought Zeke was supposed to be, speed and power with big play ability. Henry was clocked this past weekend faster than Zeke has been clocked his entire career. Simply mind blowing.

CWR

Reaction score
That can be misleading though since Henry wasn't even RB1 until Vrabel got there.

How many 200 yard rushing games does Zeke have?

Very true. They inexplicably ran Dion Lewis more. He was a nice little back but yeah.

CWR

Reaction score
Henry does things Zeke flat out doesn’t do and he garners more attention than Zeke. Honestly, Henry has turned into what I thought Zeke was supposed to be, speed and power with big play ability. Henry was clocked this past weekend faster than Zeke has been clocked his entire career. Simply mind blowing.

I wish I was better at attachments. Henry's high-school game log is hilarious to look at. Just casually running for 3-400 yds a game. The footage even better. Hes twice their size and speed. How about that stiff arm on Josh Norman? Plays like that ignite an entire team.