Zeke in trouble

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Every time Zeke is in Vegas, Vegas baby!!! Lol! Other than that, whatever man. Forearmed security to the ground lol. What a joke. Zeke is an emotional guy and emotional guys and alcohol always ends up in some type of altercation. Should’ve known better but nothing to see here.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stop the personal attacks. Stop the name calling.

You continue, you get benched, it is on nobody but you.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Every time Zeke is in Vegas, Vegas baby!!! Lol! Other than that, whatever man. Forearmed security to the ground lol. What a joke. Zeke is an emotional guy and emotional guys and alcohol always ends up in some type of altercation. Should’ve known better but nothing to see here.
I think I'm going to watch Swingers tonight just because of this post.
Right on!

aria

Reaction score
....?

Aren’t we discussing if he acted in a way that was harmful?

He was. We can talk tough all we want but he effected someone negatively in a serious way
I’m not a Zeke fan, never have been, nor do I condone his action here in any way but if the security guard was effected in a “serious way” then he needs to find another line of work.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
that looks like both were trying to bump chests and the security guard lost. SJ already addressed this and didnt sound like it was a big deal. NFL does anything about this Elliot has a huge lawsuit. Considering all the tippy toeing the league is doing with all the DV cases going on.
It isn't a big deal except for some here and maybe Goodell.

CWR

Reaction score
....?

Aren’t we discussing if he acted in a way that was harmful?

He was. We can talk tough all we want but he effected someone negatively in a serious way

If you read my posts on this thread you'd see my disapproval of how he carried himself. The incident didnt escalate and all parties are fortunate for that. It wasn't in my opinion a "big deal," but it certainly could have been.

tayloner

Reaction score
I haven't read the entire thread, so I'm sure someone has already said this, but at least it gives the team leverage on behavior offsets in his upcoming contract.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Do we know for a fact it wasn’t the security guard who spouts off the n word before zeke asks him if he has something to say?

If you want to make an excuse that goes against the video

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Do we know for a fact it wasn’t the security guard who spouts off the n word before zeke asks him if he has something to say?

No, we don't.

But we also don't know if a giant cockroach crawled out of Zeke's fanny pack and dove straight into his rectum immediately prior to Zeke asking the guard if he had something to say.

And we also don't know if the security guard tried cheating Zeke in a game of Pogs just prior to Zeke asking the question.

If we're going to start using our imaginations, let's at least make it entertaining.

Birdgang

Reaction score
If you want to make an excuse that goes against the video

We dont know what the security said too Zeke . The only thing we know is Zeke felt they had no reason to get involved with his fight with GF as per Zeke's own lawyer. You can easily hear its Zeke dropping then bomb and the kid laughs or scoffs then Zeke in same tone and voice says you got something to say. Then punks the kid who looks a buck fifty wet into tripping on the crowd control barricade. What's sad, it seems Zeke was pleased at himself for a few moments until his girl starts yelling at him again.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Losing seasons? The team has had 1 in the last 8 years. 2 in the last 14.

It's really 2 in the last 8 but still. Im not counting a game they barely won vs the eagles 3rd stingers.

But to me if it's not at least 10-6 its a failed season.

Birdgang

Reaction score
It's really 2 in the last 8 but still. Im not counting a game they barely won vs the eagles 3rd stingers.

But to me if it's not at least 10-6 its a failed season.

almost had the same record as the team they swept ... but both flamed out after the wildcard round sadly.