Zeke in trouble

aria

Reaction score
Do you guys really think you can win a game vs Dallas this year with Bubblewrap as QB? He may hurt himself during the first coin flip.
I’m surprised an Eagle fan question would ask such a rhetorical question.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
Sorry man, I live in the real world. Urban is a part of my daily life in Philadelphia. The word is used here and accepted, sadly its the world we live in and its adapt or die. Its also not just in Philly as it was widely used in the Marines as well from my " Green" brothers and sisters all over the nation. I dont know what to say .... You wont take me seriously over a word you disagree with, how will i ever go on?
Oorah! Devil Dawg!! Chesty Puller couldn't have said this better! ;)

risco

Reaction score
Perhaps because you fail to understand that Zeke could be suspended for something as small as this where there is actual evidence and not just hearsay?
Yeah- Perhaps!

Paradox

Reaction score
He was clearly drunk. I've seen enough overconfident drunk guys in my day to spot one right away. He didn't even realize someone was following him around with a camera, or didn't care, because again, he was drunk. Not a good look. Goodell's always looking for a way to bury our season and it may have just landed in his lap.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Lol, dude being jealous of their money is not a good point for you when it comes to me. Furthermore, you must be young and you're either blind, ignorant, lack morals, or have lived an irresponsible life if you don't see the wrong in this video. Once again Zeke is already skating on thin ice with the league. Just so you know, I have close friends who were a part of the group that hid Zeke's situation (by settlement) when he punched the DJ in the face. It's not about my point being gospel or me being fragile, however it's the clear lack of control Zeke exhibits, and the lack of respect Zeke has for himself, his family, his teammates, his fans, and the ownership of the team. Even if nothing happens to him from this issue, it just adds to his immaturity and irresponsibility as a professional athlete, and with that title COMES THE RESPONSIBILITY OF BEING AWARE OF YOUR ENVIRONMENT AND BEING AWARE OF PEOPLE WITH MONEY-GRAB AGENDAS. Also thank you for agreeing to my points lol - rookie.
Until it’s proven otherwise being jealous of their money is a great point. I’m young see better than you and we can go to anywhere that vision is used to prove it. Ignorant never and lack morals nope. If you keep throwing junk across something will actually be true. Yeah my clean record says I’ve lived a pretty wild lifestyle. You got me there. I don’t agree with everything but I’m no girl looking to be right so I say as much. If that makes you feel better ok

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
Until it’s proven otherwise being jealous of their money is a great point. I’m young see better than you and we can go to anywhere that vision is used to prove it. Ignorant never and lack morals nope. If you keep throwing junk across something will actually be true. Yeah my clean record says I’ve lived a pretty wild lifestyle. You got me there. I don’t agree with everything but I’m no girl looking to be right so I say as much. If that makes you feel better ok
Lol ok you're right and those of us who see differently are wrong. Clearly you like to argue and that generally fits that of a.......... It's funny how people who don't know how to debate properly and provide facts to support their argument, tend to lead to name calling and other childish tactics. Once again, Zeke is already in trouble with the league FACT, Zeke is clearly under the influence and there are many examples to support that he uses those substances FACT. Zeke has aggression issues when he's under those substances FACT. Anyone who thinks that Zeke didn't do anything wrong here is either blind or a homer FACT. Now go away son I said you win.
Did you understand what I wrote? I wasn't disparaging you, I was disparaging the guy you were responding to. He wrote several incoherent sentences.
Absolutely my friend, the yawn was towards him.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol ok you're right and those of us who see differently are wrong. Clearly you like to argue and that generally fits that of a.......... It's funny how people who don't know how to debate properly and provide facts to support their argument, tend to lead to name calling and other childish tactics. Once again, Zeke is already in trouble with the league FACT, Zeke is clearly under the influence and there are many examples to support that he uses those substances FACT. Zeke has aggression issues when he's under those substances FACT. Anyone who thinks that Zeke didn't do anything wrong here is either blind or a homer FACT. Now go away son I said you win.

Fair enough.

aria

Reaction score
that looks like both were trying to bump chests and the security guard lost. SJ already addressed this and didnt sound like it was a big deal. NFL does anything about this Elliot has a huge lawsuit. Considering all the tippy toeing the league is doing with all the DV cases going on.
Lol. Lawsuit? Heard the same thing with his first suspension, how did that work out? Name me one player who has successfully sued the NFL over a suspension and won.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The burden of proof is not on a fan to prove he isn't jealous of the money the players make, the burden of proof is on you as the person who claims the fan is jealous. You have no foundation for your claim, plain and simple.

But, I'll take the extra step and disprove your claim. If it were true that a fan saying Zeke acted poorly is only motivated to do so because the fan is jealous of the money the players make, then why isn't that fan talking about D-Lawrence, or Zach Martin or Tyrone Smith? They all make a lot more money than Zeke, but the difference is they aren't acting like idiots in public. Accordingly, it is the actions of the player that causes fans to react negatively to that player, not his salary.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't even understand why I'm replying to him lol. We love our team, we support our team, but when a player of the team is wrong, we can't turn a blind eye to it.

Exactly. It seems some fans will excuse and sometimes even condone poor behavior in players. It's always someone else's fault. Playing the victim seems to be the constant state of mind for some.

Philmonroe

Reaction score

I said in my first post that people think differently maybe reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit. I don’t like to argue but again I understand you need to feel right. I see you’re too cowardly to put down what you think that you wouldn’t say offline to my face. That’s not a good look. I didn’t resort to name calling but again some of y’all online are too sensitive reading everything as a slight smh. How can you said I win after I already said you can be right in the first post keylanto? You’re not making sense

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The burden of proof is not on a fan to prove he isn't jealous of the money the players make, the burden of proof is on you as the person who claims the fan is jealous. You have no foundation for your claim, plain and simple.

But, I'll take the extra step and disprove your claim. If it were true that a fan saying Zeke acted poorly is only motivated to do so because the fan is jealous of the money the players make, then why isn't that fan talking about D-Lawrence, or Zach Martin or Tyrone Smith? They all make a lot more money than Zeke, but the difference is they aren't acting like idiots in public. Accordingly, it is the actions of the player that causes fans to react negatively to that player, not his salary.
I know you just like replying to me so here is your response. Have a great day