Zeke In Vegas Altercation/Dak Peacemaker

HellCrowe

Reaction score
1 on 1, Zeke would destroy this punk. In reality, this punk would pull out a gun. Glad Dak and Zeke got out of there safe and sound.

Nah. DJ Franzen Wong isn’t a gangster. I don’t know that much about him but I do live in Las Vegas and hear him on the radio once in a while. He got his fame the clean way... radio and now DJing. No street cred... lol if that’s what you mean. He may have a gun but mess with the any wrong guy and at any given time they could possibly have a gun. With that said, DJ Franzen seems like a little ....h

I’m hating the stores these days and the Raiders fans popping up all over the place. Good for the economy but bad for my health.

Last edited:

HungryLion

Reaction score
I dont think he's trying to promote his name. Seems to already be famous

Just because he is supposedly already famous, doesn’t mean he isn’t trying to promote himself further.

Musicians don’t stop promoting themselves once they’re well known.

Companies don’t stop promoting their products once they are well known.

Why else would a grown man go to reporters and throw a whiny hissy fit about an argument he had with somebody and make it out to be a big deal?

I’m not saying he is a bad dude or anything. But this is common for people to do nowadays, to get publicity.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
And you scream like a little girl when he scores a TD!!! Lol
HXRqG7e.gif

lk8701

Reaction score
Trade him. Don't give him a big contract with a ton of guaranteed money.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
LOL “a HUGE celebrety DJ” like thats a real thing. Thats awesome.

True. That’s a pretty big exaggeration. In Las Vegas we have high profile DJs that have residency and actually make their own music. Franzen Wong is just a local DJ. I guess popularity wise Huge Celebrity DJ is a big reach. It’s just to make headlines lol.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Lmao I was on DJ Francine’s Instagram and I said this “Zeke didn’t have any videos screaming f him and f that” “seems like Zeke got into you’re feeling a little” and immediately got blocked :lmao: this dude tried to go up to Zeke and say hi when Zeke refused or didn’t make a huge deal about him he then got angry and started talking ****. When Zeke went to him to resolve the issue it was too late and Dj Francine already got booty hurt :laugh::laugh::laugh::facepalm: Wish Zeke could have just been at the pro bowl instead of Vegas

mardwin

Reaction score
Trouble always finds those that allow themselves to be found. Why is Zeke always in always involved in this type of allegations? Dude is going to be the next Pac-Man Jones.

ksadler1

Reaction score
True. That’s a pretty big exaggeration. In Las Vegas we have high profile DJs that have residency and actually make their own music. Franzen Wong is just a local DJ. I guess popularity wise Huge Celebrity DJ is a big reach. It’s just to make headlines lol.

Zeke did nothing Wong here. . .

Move aWong, nothing to see here . . .