Zeke In Vegas Altercation/Dak Peacemaker

CCBoy

Reaction score
And you scream like a little girl when he scores a TD!!! Lol
Usually the person with all the curse words and media attention, is the one looking for a chance to deliver a cheap shot and to set his target up. Street techniques. Zeke called him out, and in the dude's neighborhood.

Not smart, but Zeke's own party was in progress and he was in no mood to be abused by someone wishing to be amused.

Zeke should stay away from cameras for a while now, but I ask no person to allow another to pee on his own boots. He's a Cowboy now, and gets some consent by this Texas fan...

I don't rub up to condoned violence and arrogance by people that hide in the music/'entertainment' life styles many kiss up to, today. I don't buy the street fight glorification, where all is looked for...is a victim. Then a sucker punch.

(I first determine if a person approaching is right or left handed, myself...security considerations)

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Wonder what kind of alternative planet one lives on where DJ Franzen is considered a huge celebrity? Anyways judging by the video he a Cowboy hater and just looking for his 15 minutes. Wish someone would knock him out cold.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Let's make sure all of the facts are put out there...

However, TMZ also cited sources close to Elliott who said Franzen initiated the altercation when he approached the running back and attempted to "provoke" him by talking trash.

The reported incident occurred early Monday morning and nine days after Elliott's Cowboys lost a divisional round playoff game to the Los Angeles Rams on Jan. 12.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Some of you have taken the opportunity to use this nothing event to spew hate and negative remarks about Zeke even when he's done nothing wrong. Congratulations, on hating yourself, but please don't subject us to your ignorance.

Advice: Keep looking in the mirror and telling yourself "I love you" until you get your shxt together.

Zordon

Reaction score
it's crazy how the internet can make the biggest squares into tough guys.

dj-djfranzen.jpg

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
one idiot should be out learning how to throw and the other idiot should go to some school for social skills. or go make some more dumb commercials... and hurry

DandyTom64

Reaction score
What a fine dj he must be. Is he even able to spout more than five words without showing his intelligence. I'm hoping the younger generation will do better than this.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Sean Lee and Connor Williams were there as well.

I would say it’s a great decision on his end to leave the situation. No punches were thrown, no police altercations..just someone whining on the internet.

Bingo! Welcome to the offseason .......