News: Zeke is out against Chicago

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I would say sitting Zeke is a good idea. It gives him basically 3 weeks of rest. Also for those who love or hate Zeke can get a taste of Pollard as a featured runner to see if he can be as affective.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't believe that. Watch Zeke's Locker Room interview and make your own judgements.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
what is funny is that Zeke ran better after the injury on Sunday, but sitting him out one week is the right call if it happens

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I would say sitting Zeke is a good idea. It gives him basically 3 weeks of rest. Also for those who love or hate Zeke can get a taste of Pollard as a featured runner to see if he can be as affective.
Pollard will do fine as lead runner for the game. But I believe a few games of Pollard getting 20 plus touches with several runs a game right up the center would take a toll on his explosiveness.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Wouldn't they wait until the last minute to announce?

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Get well soon 21! We’ll need you come time for the playoff push. Great decision to let him rest before the bye imo

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lol lol lol this assumption kills me lol have you seen nevermind you didn't see it when Tony runs and people are dragging him through the middle, he's tougher than what you will give him credit for

He’s had some pile pushing runs this season, but he’s also had some negative carries like we saw last week on a third and 2. It’s not going be as easy for him without Zeke softening up the defense. He can’t afford to miss a block like he did a couple of weeks ago or we could lose Dak again.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Pollard will do fine as lead runner for the game. But I believe a few games of Pollard getting 20 plus touches with several runs a game right up the center would take a toll on his explosiveness.

Was always of the mindset Pollard is better as a change of pace runner.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I know the worries with Pollard full-time but I look forward to seeing him prove himself as the premier back. Here’s your shot, let’s see what you can do. Might surprise some people.

quickccc

Reaction score
Worse case scenario is we roll out Ollison and Davis.
Best case scenario is that we are packaging Gallimore and some bait for a strong play for Hunt.

and which one of the three RBs (zeke, Pollard, Hunt) gets phased out with far less to no playing time ...?