News: Zeke is out against Chicago

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
and which one of the three RBs (zeke, Pollard, Hunt) gets phased out with far less to no playing time ...?
My reference to Hunt is if Zekes injury has any substance, losing Zeke for a period of time is substantial, and leaves this RB group thin.
Hope Zekes injury status is being overblown, its only Wednesday.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
I’m okay this. Need see what do with other rb. Zeke gone after this season. Pollard and Davis can run better it’s just pass blocking - keep te in to help some.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I'm a Zeke supporter, but I think Qadree Ollison might have more burst than him.

And I'm excited to see Malik Davis, finally. He's got some skill as well as my boy Aaron Shampklin.

Didn't we waive Shampklin? I liked him.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I’m happy zeke will rest his knee. Fans don’t appreciate his toughness anyway. He played hurt in 2021.

Amen the dude toughed it out (mostly because the coaches were having nightmares of a reprise of 2020 with Pollard protecting Dak's back) and half the idiot fanbase trashed him for it. I hope he sits and gets back to 100% before he comes back.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Not going to be pushing many piles with Pollard and we better hope he improves his blocking. We have to get the passing game going!
Pollard is actually 4th in the league at average yards gained after contact.

I would love to tell you where Zeke was but the list didn't go that far...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Amen the dude toughed it out (mostly because the coaches were having nightmares of a reprise of 2020 with Pollard protecting Dak's back) and half the idiot fanbase trashed him for it. I hope he sits and gets back to 100% before he comes back.

Amen indeed!!! 5.8 ypc vs 3.8. Big play vs no play.

Keep pushing the Pollard cant block Myth. Its all you Zeke cry babies can muster is lies and folklore.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m happy zeke will rest his knee. Fans don’t appreciate his toughness anyway. He played hurt in 2021.

And hurt the team doing it. All for selfish reasons. Lets hope he can do us all a favor and sit out hurt this time.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Amen indeed!!! 5.8 ypc vs 3.8. Big play vs no play.

Keep pushing the Pollard cant block Myth. Its all you Zeke cry babies can muster is lies and folklore.

Yeah and you keep pushing the myth that his lone 2 yard run was "instrumental" on a TD drive. Good times.. No one has said Pollard CAN'T block.. He's just not good at it. Certainly not as good at it as Zeke and clearly not good enough that the coaches trust him. If that nuance escapes you then that's a YOU problem.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah and you keep pushing the myth that his lone 2 yard run was "instrumental" on a TD drive. Good times.. No one has said Pollard CAN'T block.. He's just not good at it. Certainly not as good at it as Zeke and clearly not good enough that the coaches trust him. If that nuance escapes you then that's a YOU problem.

Nope, I said in the scoring drives where Pollard was featured. Do you understand the difference?

But again, keep selling our lies. Its all you got apparently.

LOL........So now you are saying Pollard can block? Are you admitting you lied that the coaches are having nightmares?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Put a brace on it. Pain killing injection. Suit him up in case. Who is # 2 RB.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Roughly 20 points against the worse defense in the league, offense much more potent?? You guys are absolutely comical.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Pollard is actually 4th in the league at average yards gained after contact.

I would love to tell you where Zeke was but the list didn't go that far...

That’s because he’s broke off some runs. He had a game earlier in the season where he had something like 8 carries for 6 yards. There’s bound to be some issues with him if we have to use him as an every down back for multiple games this season.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Zeke out? I didn't know Zeke got hurt. So, I had to look it up. Apparently, he is dealing with a sprained MCL: knee.

I don't know why but I feel kind of bummed. I love Pollard, but I enjoy having 2 backs. Is Pollard the only back available?