News: Zeke is out against Chicago

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Not really sure I believe this. You really believe Jerry Jones and company would allow another news source to get the scoop on this so called story before him? Jerry is the type to drag stuff out (Zeke may play Sunday, Zeke looks good, Zeke looks like himself again even after injury). No way he or even MM let some random news source release this info on WEDNESDAY, which is many, many days before game day.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Im so happy that we addressed the RB depth as thoroughly as we did this off season.
Stacked with RB depth.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Not really sure I believe this. You really believe Jerry Jones and company would allow another news source to get the scoop on this so called story before him? Jerry is the type to drag stuff out (Zeke may play Sunday, Zeke looks good, Zeke looks like himself again even after injury). No way he or even MM let some random news source release this info on WEDNESDAY, which is many, many days before game day.
I do yeah. He was probably tied up working on a pro wrestling deal or monster truck show (as most GMs are during the season).

Jerry will re scoop it and proclaim he may play.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Not going to be pushing many piles with Pollard and we better hope he improves his blocking. We have to get the passing game going!

Lol lol lol this assumption kills me lol have you seen nevermind you didn't see it when Tony runs and people are dragging him through the middle, he's tougher than what you will give him credit for

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They need to work on pollard pass protecting and or just quickly getting past the defender and being ready for the ball since he can't block anyway.