Zeke is the new Westbrook?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Westbrook was a great RB. He just wasn't similar to Elliott, IMO. He thrived on the edges and as a receiver. Zeke can make a nice living working between the tackles. He's a more complete RB than Westbrook was.

The Cowboys got a special player in Elliott. People need to recognize. All this nonsense I've been reading about Murray and what could have been with ham and egg Ramsey. We have a game changer in the backfield going forward.

Westbrook was a very good back but Zeke has the potential to be a "great" back playing behind our OL. It's all going to come down to health with Zeke if he can stay relatively healthy and avoid serious or nagging injuries he will help make the Cowboys a better team. He's definitely a game changer and a player like that can only make you better.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
James Ramsey suffers a small meniscus tear.

IJS

Love that Zeke pick.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I want Zeke to be Zeke and all the comparisons will be others being like him and screw the comparisons the other way around.

robbieruff

Reaction score
Sorry for another Ezekiel Elliot thread but I'm surprised that I have yet to see anyone compare the skillset of Zeke' to Brian Westbrook. You know, the every-down back that gave us fits for years..... The guy that Parcells respected and feared... I can't help but think that Elliot is the same running back incarnate... Am I wrong?

M
I thought this was gonna be about Russell Westbrook... and how him and Zeke both dress questionably

Most draft scouting reports I've read compare him as a stronger version of Edgerin James...

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Sorry for another Ezekiel Elliot thread but I'm surprised that I have yet to see anyone compare the skillset of Zeke' to Brian Westbrook. You know, the every-down back that gave us fits for years..... The guy that Parcells respected and feared... I can't help but think that Elliot is the same running back incarnate... Am I wrong?

I think Westbrooks playing style would make him an exceptional talent in today's NFL. Pretty much exactly what you need in an RB