News: Zeke leaving the country?

aria

Reaction score
$100 bucks says 2019 will be his last year as a Cowboy if he actually tries a holdout...

If he did, how could you not root for the guy?
Because he’s an entitled thug?

Or so I don’t hurt some people’s feelers...

Because he’s an entitled punk?

J12B

Reaction score
"Rich guy taking vacation before he has to work for half a year."

Is about the most American thing I can possibly think of

And his birthday is today.

The media sure loves to stir the pot.

And this thread is a perfect example as why they do it.

aria

Reaction score
He’s such an idiot, I swear there’s nothing going on behind those eyes.

aria

Reaction score
I just lol’d you’re a good sport :lmao:
Eh, I’m used to the hostility. I know hating on one of the best players on our team isn’t going to win me any popularity contests but I don’t mind. We all think we know what’s best for the team but many of us disagree on how to get there. Most of us are passionate about certain players/coaches, some more than others, or we wouldn’t be posting on this site several times a day.

There’s guys I consider fine “posters” and good peeps @Ranching @Corso @PA Cowboy Fan @Streetwise and I’m sure there’s others I’m forgetting, but it’s all good. Different strokes for different folks. It can get heated at times but no hard feelings. Funny how we all cheer for the same team, you would never know it based on how we can argue with each other at times :)

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Eh, I’m used to the hostility. I know hating on one of the best players on our team isn’t going to win me any popularity contests but I don’t mind. We all think we know what’s best for the team but many of us disagree on how to get there. Most of us are passionate about certain players/coaches, some more than others, or we wouldn’t be posting on this site several times a day.

There’s guys I consider fine “posters” and good peeps @Ranching @Corso @PA Cowboy Fan @Streetwise and I’m sure there’s others I’m forgetting, but it’s all good. Different strokes for different folks. It can get heated at times but no hard feelings. Funny how we all cheer for the same team, you would never know it based on how we can argue with each other at times :)

I may or may not wanna put rotten milk in your Cheerios some days, but you’re alright. :D

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

Did not.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
2 years left in the contract, something doesn't add up .

Did Zeke lost faith in the team management ?