News: Zeke leaving the country?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Has Jay gotten his medical release to play?

No...Sounds like late Sept until he'll be ready to roll....still someone is gonna scoop him up soon. Might as well be us as insurance...In case the knucklehead runs into some Molly over there...it tends to happen. :rolleyes:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
OMG ELLIOTT GOING TO MEHEECO!

Just steer clear of cartel guys. They give no shiv.

I used to hit the Yucatan twice a year. Now? I get nervous walking to Juarez with my Mexican in-laws and a bevy of automatic weapons all around me.
Those weapons being held by local law enforcement...

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
If he holds out, I hope he gets beaten up in some club...

He has no place holding out as he’s already been paid handsomely. He needs to wait politely in line.

If he gets out of line in this whole thing, we need to move on - too many red flags.

If he holds out, we can’t pay someone who’s demonstrated such poor judgment.. Get a first rounder and chalk it up to bad luck... You don’t mortgage the future on a dim bulb like Zeke whose gonna break down in two years anyway. The guy isn’t Emmitt Smith...

Hopefully it’s nothing and he reports bright and early like a good boy....

tenor.gif

RoboQB

Reaction score
Writer says to editor, "Hey, Melvin Gordon is planning on not showing up to camp."

Editor: "Who?"
Writer: "You know, the RB for the Chargers."
Editor: "Nobody cares about San Diego!"
Writer: "LA."
Editor: "What!?!"
Writer: "They moved the team to..."
Editor: "Ah, Nevermind. Change the name to the RB in Dallas and add that he's leaving the country."

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I am of the firm opinion that he's doing nothing wrong by being quiet and owes the public nothing, as far as explanations.
It's not his fault the media world is having imaginative fits and the FO knows what's what.

I understand that opinion but, if you are the team and you feel as if you are good enough to challenge for a Super Bowl, the thing you don't want is distraction. You don't want anything like this to start training camp so it would make sense to dispel rumors before they become a distraction. He may not owe anybody anything and I don't necessarily disagree with that but it makes sense to do it, just the same IMO. It would take one text and that would be enough.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Just steer clear of cartel guys. They give no shiv.

I used to hit the Yucatan twice a year. Now? I get nervous walking to Juarez with my Mexican in-laws and a bevy of automatic weapons all around me.
Those weapons being held by local law enforcement...
Cartels are cool as long as you don't owe them money.

Corso

Reaction score
I understand that opinion but, if you are the team and you feel as if you are good enough to challenge for a Super Bowl, the thing you don't want is distraction. You don't want anything like this to start training camp so it would make sense to dispel rumors before they become a distraction. He may not owe anybody anything and I don't necessarily disagree with that but it makes sense to do it, just the same IMO. It would take one text and that would be enough.
One text to the FO, not to us.

Corso

Reaction score
I mean working for them state side.
Oh yeah. That's true. They know we go after them. Over there they have nearly free reign, but Zeke is going over there and that's what I'm talking about.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But but... camaraderie!
No? Too much? Camaraderie can't replace cap allocations?

I disagree! Or do i?
Give me a team of football players. Great coaching can make them play as one. You can keep your high-priced primadonnas. Well not you but you know what I'm saying

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I don’t believe it but..... I’d be calling Cleveland and inquiring about the services of Duke Johnson.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I've already seen... maybe 3 peeps here demand that Zeke address the public over this.
I'm like... why?
If I'm Zeke and I plan on showing up while seeing these stories I'm having people leak so many travel plans. People like he really gonna see the whole world while everybody at camp that's a damn shame.