Twitter: Zeke looking better

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Well yeah, what player says “I play so much better when I’m overused and underutilized?”

Big backs tend to endure through long seasons, and Zeke is no exception. So any quickness he has today may or may not be fool’s gold, but when it’s established in September it’s likely not to diminish by December (as per anecdotal evidence).
And Henry will be the next Big Boy to diminish,, its a luxury to have a physical back, they cost cap and dont last long.
Your preaching to the choir.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
1. Trash cans no hit back (Bloodsport reference).
2. Let's see Zeke in pads with hungry linebackers wanting to take his head off.
3. Can this alleged zip last all year?
Well Im praying that Zeke is better than most here are saying.
Its almost like saying Barkley is already ruined, but not quite.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
While it's always nice to hear that one of our major players is looking good in shorts, this year's games will count far more in that assessment. I don't doubt that most of us want to see him do well enough to renew his reputation in 2021. Here's hoping these hopes are justified. Here's also hoping our OL's health holds up well enough to help him succeed.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
In fairness, Zeke held out. It wasn't like Jerry just showed up at his house one random summer day and handed him the deal. Zeke held out, threatened to not play unless he was made the highest paid TB in football.
What's wrong with you people? Supposed Cowboy fans?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
While it's always nice to hear that one of our major players is looking good in shorts, this year's games will count far more in that assessment. I don't doubt that most of us want to see him do well enough to renew his reputation in 2021.
There was a chemistry, there is a chemistry that still exists, and now we are looking at vested time together .. If Dak motivates Zeke or Zeke motivates Dak,, maybe it is premature or an uneducated response, but I still believe certain players can come together at the right time and elevate an entire roster like when Emmitt pounded the Giants with a separated shoulder.
Thats the heros we have to have this season if this team wants to be a contender.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Philly defense(trash cans) is back. Honestly, Zeke is nothing but a huge joke nowadays. I look forward to him getting replaced.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The Philly defense(trash cans) is back. Honestly, Zeke is nothing but a huge joke nowadays. I look forward to him getting replaced.
Then you waste an entire season of possible fan enjoyment.
You cant control player transactions as a fan, its either get on board and roll with it or just be miserable and wish you had the power to replace those you dislike.
Thats like choosing an eggo waffle over a french crepe.

terra

Reaction score
It's bad, very bad and getting worse. Welcome.
Thank you. I did some research and from all I could find this was the best Cowboys Forum there is.

I am a little disappointed in what I have read so far.

so may useless so called funny posts; many think they are amusing when actually they are pathetic.

I always worked on the idea that if you have nothing concrete to add to the discussion then be silent.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
This is much better than hearing he showed up to camp 6 lbs overweight, coasts through training camp and preseason games and then needs the first few weeks to get into game shape.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Update: After two reps he tapped out and Pollard finished the practice.

blueblood70

Reaction score
some might say many fans around here that say such things open themselves up to appear as joke as well..and??

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Then you waste an entire season of possible fan enjoyment.
You cant control player transactions as a fan, its either get on board and roll with it or just be miserable and wish you had the power to replace those you dislike.
Thats like choosing an eggo waffle over a french crepe.
I can have a negative opinion of Zeke and still hope he proves me wrong. It's not like I'm going to disapprove of him having a good season.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
All joking aside, I’m glad to see him putting in work.

That said, I think it’s pretty telling that you’re hearing his teammates say how good a shape he looks to be in. That only lends credence to what most of us could see in that he looked to be carrying too much weight the past few seasons.