Twitter: Zeke Looking Lean

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
To be fairly candid, I have no expectations where Zeke is concerned. I believe it's good that he's trimmed down to maximize his conditioning. Once the season gets underway, it should serve his cause, if all goes well. In the end, the team comes first. Let's hope our running game prospers, first and foremost. It would surely serve to promote a winning season for the team and its fans. :cool:

At the same time, Zeke's performance and production will speak loudly to determine his ultimate legacy. Let's wish him well for the benefit of the team. Let's, also cast aside any resentment for unfulfilled expectations one might have. I, for one, wish him well. Yes, he's been overpaid but that's mainly on Jerry Jones and his floundering VP, Stephen. May 2022 be a season that forges a successful running game with its revamped OL. :)

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
To be fairly candid, I have no expectations where Zeke is concerned. I believe it's good that he's trimmed down to maximize his conditioning. Once the season gets underway, it should serve his cause, if all goes well. In the end, the team comes first. Let's hope our running game prospers, first and foremost. It would surely serve to promote a winning season for the team and its fans. :cool:

At the same time, Zeke's performance and production will speak loudly to determine his ultimate legacy. Let's wish him well for the benefit of the team. Let's, also cast aside any resentment for unfulfilled expectations one might have. I, for one, wish him well. Yes, he's been overpaid but that's mainly on Jerry Jones and his floundering VP, Stephen. May 2022 be a season that forges a successful running game with its revamped OL. :)
Amen, BF! Well said. :bow:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Zeke was playing really well last year prior to the knee.

I'm curious if the injury was something that could be resolved with just time/rest, because I don't remember him having any sort of surgery in the offseason. Hopefully, it doesn't crop up again.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hate to break it to you but there’s alot more wrong in this world than zeke perhaps being under appreciated by fans for that matter any player
Oh wow getting all p[philosophical on me eh? As if you think I don't understand the world? Wow...dude...insulting.

What I said is just a small aspect of it...but also contributes to the bigger problem. If people take this insulting zeke stuff that seriously...what are they doing with the REAL problems of the world?

If you're gonna get this deep with me, we'll have to meet up for a beer or soda. All nighter. :D

bigE79

Reaction score
How dare a Dallas Cowboy get into shape!!!
Well to be fair,this was the exact same type of article posted last year,and after the 1st four games, whatever boost he had was gone.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so excuses to defend the fat RB, but same excuses goes against QB...and what in the heck is a running QB?
What excuses am I NOT making for Dak?

Am I suppose to make the laundry list for Dak BEFORE I say one word about Zeke? Maybe go through the rest of the league's QB's too while I'm at it?

And you don't know what a "running qb" is? You for real or just pulling my leg?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well to be fair,this was the exact same type of article posted last year,and after the 1st four games, whatever boost he had was gone.
Go watch the minny game to see why he lost his "boost". It's there....should you choose to be fair.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Am I suppose to make the laundry list for Dak BEFORE I say one word about Zeke? Maybe go through the rest of the league's QB's too while I'm at it?

Hold up. Did he just call Zeke a "fat RB" and get butthurt because you didn't bring Dak up in a Zeke thread?

It's a shame that they speak that way about Zeke, but if you say "Dak didn't play well" they go on the attack.

Keep in mind too, the same people complaining about people always talking about Dak are the ones bringing Dak up in a non-Dak related thread looking for sympathy for him.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hold up. Did he just call Zeke a "fat RB" and get butthurt because you didn't bring Dak up in a Zeke thread?

It's a shame that they speak that way about Zeke, but if you say "Dak didn't play well" they go on the attack.

Keep in mind too, the same people complaining about people always talking about Dak are the ones bringing Dak up in a non-Dak related thread looking for sympathy for him.
Yep. They have lost their minds.

You and I do not always agree. I think I just recently chewed your ax........but you are usually fairly consistent. These guys move their bar all over the place. Depending on what is convenient for their agenda.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yep. They have lost their minds.

You and I do not always agree. I think I just recently chewed your ax........but you are usually fairly consistent. These guys move their bar all over the place. Depending on what is convenient for their agenda.
I'm not high on Zeke this year, but coming into a Zeke related thread calling him fat while looking for sympathy for Dak is just another level of weird lol

These people will say "Zeke is fat" but will call you an Eagles fan if you say "Dak played poorly".

It's just a few certain people. It's not everyone. I think it's fairly obvious that we have a few that are bigger Dak fans than Cowboys fans though.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

not, you. but your friends :) I don't care about either, but there is different measuring sticks for each...and then they blame Dak for not running, to help Zeke running!!! like its a pre-requisite for a RB to be good if they have a running QB....that one was really dumb

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'm not high on Zeke this year, but coming into a Zeke related thread calling him fat while looking for sympathy for Dak is just another level of weird lol

These people will say "Zeke is fat" but will call you an Eagles fan if you say "Dak played poorly".

It's just a few certain people. It's not everyone. I think it's fairly obvious that we have a few that are bigger Dak fans than Cowboys fans though.
I am just calling out hypocrites ...seemingly they don't like it ;) ...I wonder why people are so sensitive.....emotional about this stuff ;)

starfan1

Reaction score
Oh wow getting all p[philosophical on me eh? As if you think I don't understand the world? Wow...dude...insulting.

What I said is just a small aspect of it...but also contributes to the bigger problem. If people take this insulting zeke stuff that seriously...what are they doing with the REAL problems of the world?

If you're gonna get this deep with me, we'll have to meet up for a beer or soda. All nighter. :D
Dude at my current pace an all nighter for me is staying up till 10:30. I did well on the 4th. And I don’t know what you understand in this jacked up world but I digress

if you get bent out out of shape bout someone undervaluing a football player even if it’s your all time favorite it’s hard telling what triggers you

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
An injury doesn't mean he was out of shape.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
he got the money with two full years remaining on his initial contract..

I never want to have the highest paid RB. contracts are for what you can do going forward. not reward for what you have done

That's your view. Obviously, the Cowboys felt differently.

Either way can work....

vlad

Reaction score
Man I’d love to be paid millions as a pro athlete and ppl be stoked that I was in shape. Thanks Stephen