Zeke looks "fat" and Dak looks upset about his tag

Frozen700

Reaction score
Sheesh...it must be tough to root for a team that has to rely on Zeke to win lol.

This guy is losing it , meltdown at it's finest.

Been attacking everyone since Dak wasn't signed.

opyd6v.png

#DontpayDak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Frozen700

Reaction score
You sure its me? You went and googled my account name just to prove your obsession with me lol. I'm torn between being flattered and disturbed. Frozen "The man googled" Risen700.....

Of course, play dumb. You know it's you

You're just mad you're caught. There is more I'll expose you with

9cm2EuI.png

#DontpayDak

Frozen700

Reaction score
You sure its me? You went and googled my account name just to prove your obsession with me lol. I'm torn between being flattered and disturbed. Frozen "The man googled" Risen700.....

Pathetic

Screenshot-20200721-021328-2.png

opyd6v.png

#DontpayDak

aria

Reaction score
Sheesh...it must be tough to root for a team that has to rely on Zeke to win lol.
It is because he’s not all that which is why we were 8-8, the highest paid diva disappears when it matters most.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Of course, play dumb. You know it's you

You're just mad you're caught. There is more I'll expose you with

9cm2EuI.png

#DontpayDak
I didn't say it wasn't me....clearly its me same name and all....When I said "Are you sure its me" that was in reference to me going "crazy over men".......yet, YOU ARE THE ONE GOOGLING ME lol. A man. You are the one that's bothered not me. You can post images of Neymar and MJ all you want but it won't hide the fact that you are in your feelings because I called you a FAKE RISEN...........but you starting to act like a "Karen".

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It is because he’s not all that which is why we were 8-8, the highest paid diva disappears when it matters most.
Yeah but Dak also went 8-8. Lawrence went 8-8 too. Cooper did too. Like I said I understand its personal. It is what it is. I can't really argue against any personal issues you may have with him.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I didn't say it wasn't me....clearly its me same name and all....When I said "Are you sure its me" that was in reference to me going "crazy over men".......yet, YOU ARE THE ONE GOOGLING ME lol. A man. You are the one that's bothered not me. You can post images of Neymar and MJ all you want but it won't hide the fact that you are in your feelings because I called you a FAKE RISEN...........but you starting to act like a "Karen".

Stop it, you're the one that's angry. Come on now :lmao:

You @ me first, but say I'm bothered.

You are in your feelings and have been ever since Dak wasn't extended.

You sit when you pee.

Look how you are putting on a cape for Rick Ross, about how much of a "goon he is"

You're pathetic and feel like dirt that I'm calling you out on it. Sad life when you gotta cape for other men.

:lmao:

#DontpayDak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Stop it, you're the one that's angry. Come on now :lmao:

You @ me first, but say I'm bothered.

You are in your feelings and have been ever since Dak wasn't extended.

You sit when you pee.

Look how you are putting on a cape for Rick Ross, about how much of a "goon he is"

You're pathetic and feel like dirt that I'm calling you out on it. Sad life when you gotta cape for other men.

:lmao:

#DontpayDak
I "cape" for men....yet you GOOGLE them. :laugh::lmao:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Seems to be the case.

Yeah its quite clear that's what's going on. Everyone wants to play a role on this site. Whatever happened to just straight up talking football? Why are we playing the role of Dak hater or Zeke hater....it looks truly unhealthy and sick. I don't get it.

I fall victim of giving some of these guys a chance but then I read posts like that and then it hits me he's just trolling smh.

:laugh:

Aye man ain't nothing wrong with being slim....like you said the females love it. :laugh:

As usual you completely missed my point. Its not the fact they are "fat shaming" its the fact they are calling professional athletes fat and they are fat themselves. You want to call Joe Looney fat be my guest. But calling Zeke fat is just ridiculous. I have no issue with it just find it funny that's all.

Seems like I worked a nerve....I guess you are the fat guy who I was referring to? Sit in his basement calling guys with six packs fat while you are sitting on a six pack of corona gut?

You ain't been the same since Saturday when I called you a fake Risen....let it go.
Youd think there was a monetary incentive to getting attention on here. Its not just this site either. Other message boards/the social media apps. People are ******** :facepalm:

aria

Reaction score
Yeah but Dak also went 8-8. Lawrence went 8-8 too. Cooper did too. Like I said I understand its personal. It is what it is. I can't really argue against any personal issues you may have with him.
It’s not personal but none of those guys demanded to be paid the highest at their position and sat out with two years left on their contract. I expect more from all of them but especially the guy who feels like he has to go to social media to lobby respect for himself, lol, what a loser. I also expect the guy that wouldn’t play until he was paid as the best to be the best in all games, not mainly just against trash.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Youd think there was a monetary incentive to getting attention on here. Its not just this site either. Other message boards/the social media apps. People are ******** :facepalm:
That's what's wild to me. It seems like it takes more energy and time to hate someone than to just ignore it. I won't ever get it.....
It’s not personal but none of those guys demanded to be paid the highest at their position and sat out with two years left on their contract. I expect more from all of them but especially the guy who feels like he has to go to social media to lobby respect for himself, lol, what a loser. I also expect the guy that wouldn’t play until he was paid as the best to be the best in all games, not mainly just against trash.

None of those other guys also play a position where you career span is only 3 or 4 years either. Let's don't make this only about Zeke getting paid though. You've said it was personal. I'm not knocking you for it but you said you just didn't like the guy.

aria

Reaction score
That's what's wild to me. It seems like it takes more energy and time to hate someone than to just ignore it. I won't ever get it.....

None of those other guys also play a position where you career span is only 3 or 4 years either. Let's don't make this only about Zeke getting paid though. You've said it was personal. I'm not knocking you for it but you said you just didn't like the guy.
I’ve said 1,000 times I don’t like him off the field but that is completely separate than my criticism of him on the field. The stats I use to support my stance don’t care what I think of him personally yet they still show he isn’t the best and not even top 5 in almost every category.

Exactly...a career span of 3-4 years which is why you don’t draft a RB with the 4th overall pick and sign him to a huge extension, especially when he sits out with two years left in their contract. It sounds like your pulling more for the player than the team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’ve said 1,000 times I don’t like him off the field but that is completely separate than my criticism of him on the field. The stats I use to support my stance don’t care what I think of him personally yet they still show he isn’t the best and not even top 5 in almost every category.

Exactly...a career span of 3-4 years which is why you don’t draft a RB with the 4th overall pick and sign him to a huge extension, especially when he sits out with two years left in their contract. It sounds like your pulling more for the player than the team.
So you are upset with Zeke because the Cowboys chose to draft him and then sign him? He surely didn't force their hand.

aria

Reaction score
So you are upset with Zeke because the Cowboys chose to draft him and then sign him? He surely didn't force their hand.
No, that is on the Cowboys and dummy Jerry. I have several other reasons, independent of each other, not to like him as a person or to think he is the best RB in the league, probably not even top 5 at this point.

And unless you’re extremely bored then don’t ask why, we’ve been over this hundreds of times.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak should be happy he’s making millions in endorsements and will be paid more this season than Pat Mahomes.