Video: Zeke looks like Troy Hambrick in space

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Jaylon at 12 million was a bargain. Zeke at 15 million is a joke.

Give me Pollard and a 2nd round back in next years draft and a stud FA DT for that kind of money

Zeke has easily been better at his position than Jaylon at LB.

But did I want to pay Zeke what he got? No way, I thought he should have at least waited 1 more year. And I definitely don’t want to pay Dak over $30 million but that will happen too.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Come on man are you seriously trying to make a point by asking should we pay Heath 15 million? And we win games. No it’s not a Super Bowl but you have to win regular season games even to get a **** at a ring.

I didn’t want them to sign Zeke to that deal but let’s don’t go full dumb here. He’s the best player on this team. You pay your best players and figure out the rest later.
:thumbup::rolleyes:

VABoyz

Reaction score
I LIKE using pollard early in the game..i think thats gonna pay off throughout second half of season.zeke is what he is.. a chain mover and dirty yards getter. pollard will definitely bust some longer runs. im not complaining because of the combo.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke has easily been better at his position than Jaylon at LB.

But did I want to pay Zeke what he got? No way, I thought he should have at least waited 1 more year. And I definitely don’t want to pay Dak over $30 million but that will happen too.

I don't think either guy has earned their money this year. Lawrence as well.

Dak will get close to 35 million and those prices are a joke as well.

tico

Reaction score
Yeah I seen 1.play he could of went to the house for 50+. Hes like DeMarco Murray now. I think his last master piece was against the 49ers in SF, I was there btw.

cern

Reaction score
I hear ya. I would have let him sit out. Done what the Chargers did.
You want a Chevy, you pay for a chevy. You want a lambo, you pay for a lambo. In zeke you get a top notch rb, a very good receiver, and a guy who can block. And he only counts as one of the 53. Good value imo.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
All you can do is laugh and show pity to this level of ignorance.

Gotta love it when Zeke himself ends the conversation for us. Ignorance indeed. :oldcouple:

Elliott said that he doesn’t believe recent performances — he’s averaged an NFL-high 118.3 rushing yards per game since Week 6 — have demonstrated he’s the best back in the league.

I wouldn’t say so,” Elliott said. "I think there’s been running backs that have played better than me this year. ... I don’t think it bothers me. It kind of adds a little fuel to the fire. I’ve got some more work to do. That’s all.”

:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I hope the only reason this stupid thread is still going is because everyone is laughing at the ignorance of the Zeke hating morons.